Gambling superstition

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Just for fun ….. superstition when playing slots

mine are

I’m convinced if you don’t play the bonus when it arrives straight away and bank it, the game has a fit and gives you a bullshit bonus when you do use it  ….

quick spins ( although can’t do it now in the uk) would confused the system and a bonus drops quicker …..

and when you do bonus if you skip the set up and don’t let the animation and all the songs play before the bonus starts … it’s gets pissy and gives your impatient ass a shit bonus …..

Clearly I don’t believe these … or do I ????

Jimbo183 WANTED $29
    Outlaw

Definitely agree with you on the not playing the bonus straight away 😂 games always seem to pay better and easier to bonus on lower stakes 100% agree with that

Outlaw

Jimbo183 wrote:

Definitely agree with you on the not playing the bonus straight away 😂 games always seem to pay better and easier to bonus on lower stakes 100% agree with that

It’s almost like I jinx my self 😂

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

FOBT. When i get a feature tease i put my hand on the next reels to cover what rolls in.  I see other people do it too and it’s embarrassingly silly and pointless. Also tap the screen 3 times before i start a feature. Again, just as silly.

Outlaw

Steller wrote:

FOBT. When i get a feature tease i put my hand on the next reels to cover what rolls in.  I see other people do it too and it’s embarrassingly silly and pointless. Also tap the screen 3 times before i start a feature. Again, just as silly.

Ha brilliant, that’s a good one, like when the bar flys in my local run the quid coin against the machine to “ create static to disrupt the reels” 😂😂😂😂😂

provic WANTED $3
    Outlaw

when teasing i try not to ask for it to land because then it wont lmao

Outlaw

provic wrote:

when teasing i try not to ask for it to land because then it wont lmao

Legend, like reverse physiology, “na fuck off ya stupid game, I don’t want your pish bonus shut the door on the way out “… problem is if it lands you got to buy it chocolates and take it to dinner ……when it fucks you for a shit bonus and leaves you with blue balls …

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

My only one (and the Bandit believes in this too), that if a bonus comes round quickly, then it will be a rubbish one.  Bandit: “As if you knew you came in that quickly”.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)