Fruit warp

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Decided to old school it for a week, and fruit warp popped up … and as games go it’s fucking decent, except when it’s an arsehole and sits in that pocket of not giving you more than three fruit ( or three sets of three ) buuuuuttttttttt  if I ruled the world ….id add these to the game

1st the fact that when you get 5-6-7 fruits, they add to your ladder straight away… imagine the extra multipliers you could get if you started the ladder on naught..

2nd  when you get 4 fruits … there’s a tease for the fifth …. why not have the tease even if you bonus to see if you could land another… so many times it throws in 5 strawberry’s and straight Into bonus …. why not see if I could land more……

what I’d do if I ruled the world ……. obviously after sorting poverty and making sure we all only work one day a week but get paid for seven

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

A second attempt to hit more like the tease would make sense ?

The game has gone through so many version changes over the years, I’d love to know what they had been changing all those times!

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Defiantly the 3×3 landing is new….  know bandit mentioned it back in the day, but it’s literally every 5 spins now it drops the 3s…

it’s in build like 3.11..da fuq ..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)