From rock bottom to the top – Thanks to Steve

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jwilson59006 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi, just wanted to say a quick hello.

Hit rock bottom due to my Gambling addiction 6 months ago when I saw Steve offering gamban on one of his videos.

I took him up on his offer and it has been the best decision of my life so far.

I nearly lost my house, job, girlfriend, everything but since that day when I admitted I had a problem everything was lifted off my shoulders and now I am working to help other people who have fell into the gambling cycle.

i did have £20,000 for a deposit for a house saved up and lost all of that within a short space of time and went deep into debt.

Have now got a steady job but it’s hard to pay off my £5k debt from gambling so I have started a GoFundMe page to see if anyone would help.

link is https://www.gofundme.com/out-of-rock-bottomstarting-fresh

sorry if not allowed to post links like this but this was mainly to thank Steve and say if anyone else has a problem feel free to email me [email protected] and I will help you beat it just like I did.

Thanks for reading

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Hi bud, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear about your story, but I’m glad to hear that you’re getting back on track. Now you’ve broken this cycle, stick to it and never go back. Gamban is a great tool to help you stay on track, so I’m glad to hear it’s been useful for you.

I do, however (and this is just my personal opinion) think it’s wrong to take donations to pay off your gambling debt. I, too, have got myself into significant debt in the past through irresponsible gambling, however I got myself out of it through hard work and commitment – after all, it was only me that got myself into that situation, no one else. It’ll feel a lot more rewarding to make a fresh start off your own hard work and earnings.

If you’re struggling financially then I suggest using StepChange – they’re a great charity when facing financial difficulty and they certainly helped me get my life back on track. Their link is: https://www.stepchange.org/

Good luck!

Dailybouls WANTED $2
    Blocked

It is a pity to read this. I wish you luck with the return of all that was lost. I myself play in free play novomatic slots but well at least I know when it need to be stop

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Hi J…. My advice to you is stop the gofundme page & start going to gamblers anon ..The best place to get your addiction treated.. 😉 good luck

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)