Football league

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Calvs0585 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Always wanted to do an acca on

PL champions

Championship champions

Lge 1 champions

Lge 2 champions

Anyone got any thoughts on the teams to do this?

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I think Stoke may well bounce back from the Championship, they could be a good pick and also Sunderland for League One, surely they are going to have too much for most of the teams in that league? League 2 is a very difficult one to predict but i would go with someone like Northampton who were relegated from League One but in season 15/16 blitzed League 2 with 99 points and as for the Premier League, it is really difficult to look past City the way they were last season, there hasn’t been much to say the other teams around them will be any closer this time round tbh I like Barcelona for La Liga at 5/6 too, Ronaldo will be a big miss for Real i would imagine.

Calvs0585 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Cheers bandit they were kind of the teams I was thinking. Great vids btw

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I did two trebles in the end for the leagues, i went with Stoke, Sunderland and Northampton in one and Stoke, Sunderland and MK Dons in the other. Northampton not off to the greatest start with a 1-0 loss at home but they were 12/1, I also think Mansfield will be close, their pre season results were pretty epic haha

Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

My home team Macclesfield were off to a great start until the 96th and 98th minute two bloody penalties, I think we will survive just about. I do fancy Lincoln this year for league two though

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)