FOBT – general chit chat.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sprunt WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I had a few marathon sessions on the FOBTs this week. 2K in deposits and I managed to make £77 profit after staring at some heavy losses.

Here are a couple of observations I’d make and wonder if any other fobt players have thoughts / comments:-

– Games seem heavily geared towards JP or feck all. I guess this makes sense if they want to make as much cash as possible but I must have hit ~10 JPs over that session and still come away just £77 up.

– Bookies still seem very busy to me with people queuing/waiting for slots. This was London though.

– I know they are random (I really do) BUT why does it feel like if you get a red bag entry off the premium spins on the cheap it will almost certainly fuck you over or…..starve you of reds and then back to back in (1 in 625 odds – repeatedly).

– Soldier of Fortune + Hercules — two machines I’ve played an awful lot. I can pretty much guarantee from the first spin of a premium spin if it’s going to pay or not. Soldier of fortune just blatantly controls/blocks wins. And Hercules basically has the /delete Hercules reel setup. Tilt alert.

– What happened to drops of gold / pie factory? I suspect there was a trick on this game involving manipulation of the pots above the reels somehow which were persistent.

– I still think fobts are my favourite form of slot gambling. The JP is attainable, I love the pie gambles, the machines (equinox + at least) are big and bold. And when it comes to cashout there is no bollocks / angst.

– Almost all CR games are crap, pay fuck all and impossible to naturally JP.  No idea how they make percentage. Going on the ban list.

Anyway. That’s my fobt fix for the foreseeable future done. £77 profit better than £2000 loss but somehow I still feel like I lost.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)