First Reel King Session Bandit Style

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    JHFgaming WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Had to share this as it was a Bandit inspired session.

Decided to have a crack at Reel King with the ladder.  Deposited £35 on 20p stake and MADNESS ensued…

Topped a ladder for the first time and then I hit 5 SCROLLS for the first time too :-O

Always loved Reel King potty in the arcades, I am a fan of this tonight but not tomorrow morning as this was the one and only time I’m doing that lol

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

Nice wins, and holy crap 5 scrolls!!   not had more than 2 scrolls for ages, jammy git 😛

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Nice hits. I am not really a fan of reel king myself, used to hate being in the bookies and the pinging going off all the time in the fbots from ither punters.

That being said I do love the Bandit playing them, I guess watching that gamble ladder is great entertainment.

mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

JHFgaming wrote:

Decided to have a crack at Reel King with the ladder.  Deposited £35 on 20p stake and MADNESS ensued…

Topped a ladder for the first time and then I hit 5 SCROLLS for the first time too :-O

Always loved Reel King potty in the arcades, I am a fan of this tonight but not tomorrow morning as this was the one and only time I’m doing that lol

Congrats dude – very nice!

Never played Reel King once in my life. May have a go soon…

How many goes did it take you to top? I’d hate to get suckered in on lower stakes and end up sweating for it haha but ain’t that half the buzz….

What do 5 scrolls pay, 500x?

mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

STH2020 wrote:

Nice hits. I am not really a fan of reel king myself, used to hate being in the bookies and the pinging going off all the time in the fbots from ither punters.

That being said I do love the Bandit playing them, I guess watching that gamble ladder is great entertainment.

Haha i feel this…

Trying to lay on a 50p Goals Galore long shot or having a bash on 20p roulette and you can just hear dink dink dink…sigh sigh sigh…. haha.

At least online it has the ladder, i think FOBTs had an awful black or red thing? Glanced it once when waiting for a go on a terminal back in the day when you’d see crowds around someone doing 5p Betfred roulette ?

JHFgaming WANTED $3
    Outlaw

WiggyOfStHelens wrote:

Nice wins, and holy crap 5 scrolls!!   not had more than 2 scrolls for ages, jammy git ?

Thanks mate!  Nothing worse than when you hear the dings, get excited because there is 2 and then it pays less than one would have ?

STH2020 wrote:

I was one of those guys so I can only apologise ? Bandit’s Reel King sessions are great to watch if not sometimes scary but thats why he can play £40 stakes and I can play 20p lol

mattowl1867 wrote:

JHFgaming wrote:

Congrats dude – very nice!

Never played Reel King once in my life. May have a go soon…

How many goes did it take you to top? I’d hate to get suckered in on lower stakes and end up sweating for it haha but ain’t that half the buzz….

What do 5 scrolls pay, 500x?

Thanks mate!  I think it was about 10-15, I think I just got MEGA lucky.  Gotta be honest though, I’ve watched Bandit do these loads of times and wondered if I would have the balls to go for a top.  I had to put my head down, not look at the amounts and just go for it lol

5 scrolls did pay 500x although it can occasionally not do that, especially on the arcade/bookies versions.  Used to me guarenteed back in the day, the bastards!

For those wondering by the way, I did not go to the ladder with the 5 scrolls ? Sorry Bandit, I know you would have been all over it but I just couldn’t bring myself to do it.

I took the winnings to the new Pig Wizard Megaways and hit a £96 win off 0.10 win.  Little bit more messing on small stakes and I’ve withdrawn £300 from my £35 deposit

mattowl1867 wrote:

STH2020 wrote:

Haha i feel this…

Trying to lay on a 50p Goals Galore long shot or having a bash on 20p roulette and you can just hear dink dink dink…sigh sigh sigh…. haha.

At least online it has the ladder, i think FOBTs had an awful black or red thing? Glanced it once when waiting for a go on a terminal back in the day when you’d see crowds around someone doing 5p Betfred roulette ?

I tend to play it more in Arcades where they have the potty edition.  Nothing better than the 5 dings and then a massive red scroll appearing and you hitting the gold letters 😀

FOBT versions generally have a 50/50 version similar to online now but without the ladder.  Just keeps going to £500.  Good thing about that gamble is if it loses, it can sometimes give you a “Lucky Loser” bonus where it gives you a decent cash prize.  I usually play £1 stake and gamble any 50p wins just in hoping I lose and hit the lucky loser bonus for £100 lol

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Haha nice work. Pig wizard megaways was actually kind to me as well.

35 deposit and 300 withdrawal is a good sessions work. I never seem to get a good withdrawal when I deposit less than 100, but I guess I don’t play the 10 / 20 and 40p stakes as much as I should with those types of deposits.

JHFgaming WANTED $3
    Outlaw

STH2020 wrote:

Haha nice work. Pig wizard megaways was actually kind to me as well.

35 deposit and 300 withdrawal is a good sessions work. I never seem to get a good withdrawal when I deposit less than 100, but I guess I don’t play the 10 / 20 and 40p stakes as much as I should with those types of deposits.

Usual new slot RTP bonus isn’t it? says the conspiracy theorist in me!

Problem is, the days where you could deposit £100 and play £1 stake and easily hit at least 1 or 2 bonuses have long gone 🙁  I think the way games play has changed too much.  Now you need 200-400x stake to have any shot of giving the games chance to do anything!  That’s why I’ve just dropped my stakes completely and play for those rare times you hit lucky.

ALPHAWoLF74 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Sorry had to share this, not been on or seen this slot before until I found your youtube channel so thought id have a go and this dropped on the second spin :/  shame it was only 20p stake made a ton on it though

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Such a nice hit off a 20p spin

JHF yeah I think you are right, it does seem a little harder to bonus some games these days. I think once they start messing about the bonus buys on a game it does something with the mechanics.

It would be so dangerous if I could buy bonuses though, quite lucky I am a UK player and just have to grind it out

Kajuzna16 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Wou this is badass gambling man.when I watching  you on reel king is the best I know is not easy is still big amount of money there man..wou the best champ

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)