Favourite slot ???

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Smgxking WANTED $16
    Outlaw

whats everyone playing then? what do you find is best RTP? i cant seem to pull myself away from Rise of Merlin always does well for me but failing that its lil devil, DHV, or millionaire megaways im looking for something else similar to these to play?

Davetelford86 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Moon princess, I don’t know why, never really pays but had a few decent hits on it. Recently I’ve been on the once upon a time megaways which seems to bonus more often than not, never had a huge win though.

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

when I start playing I start with book of dead merlin Mirror I do like 50 spins each,then I check big wins on this page I play same games,or from bandit video I pick a game,today I play Star Clusters like 1 hrs balnace up and down not big win and not big lost

Smgxking WANTED $16
    Outlaw

have to be honest captain venture has to be up there with the best just had another 1000x on this landed 5 scatters on the bonus again twice ive had this now 🙂

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $705
    Outlaw

Cubes ( I don’t know why, it’s just one of those games ) and lil devil or gorilla for my most played last 2 months …

Anonymous WANTED $0
    Inactive

Hey, I’m new to this, thank you for your thoughts.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)