Fat Santa Xmas Knockout

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 243 total)
  • Author
    Gambulaah WANTED $10
    Outlaw

ligarr wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

I did the same as you just did…. 5 buys…

I didn’t keep as good record as you lol but i too had one that went 3×3, that formed the main part of the return, which was £40.75 in total, i had a £0.00, a £0.20 and a £2.40 lol!

You want a 4 pie start,then it starts you with 8 spins…only had it once myself.

Oh had never heard of that

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

fuck me enter every comp since start and still that fucking random number shitty wank stain wont pick my number …ho ho ho  bollocks

138008135 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

benq99, same here, maybe it’s my name or random number generator has something against me but every single competition I’ve entered, never got picked… not only here but other streamers too… that generator don’t work I tell you lol.

Good luck to all those involved.

tyti1000 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Random.shit almost half of the numbers were 3K something 🙂

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

ligarr wrote:

surcusion12 wrote:

Thanks Bandit you really don’t know much I have wanted to be part of one of these especially this time, hopeing I don’t have to use the food bank this week lol.

If you really have to use foodbanks,i would give up gambling.

Agreed, who knows maybe he doesn’t even have enough money to gamble (probably not) but I’m not sure the bandit intended this tournament for people to rely on as a quick little earner 🙁

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

fuck me enter every comp since start and still that fucking random number shitty wank stain wont pick my number …ho ho ho  bollocks

Haha it’s even worse when you’re one off, or all the accounts are fresh 0$ wanted levels, I wonder how many dupe accounts were entered into the draw, bet noones thought of that lol

EDIT: Obviously not all the accounts but you get what I mean haha

surcusion12 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

ligarr wrote:

surcusion12 wrote:

Thanks Bandit you really don’t know much I have wanted to be part of one of these especially this time, hopeing I don’t have to use the food bank this week lol.

If you really have to use foodbanks,i would give up gambling.

It was a joke lol.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

tyti1000 wrote:

Random.shit almost half of the numbers were 3K something ?

This kind of post can be potentially damaging for me you know – like some folk may read it and think ah yeah, he must have fixed that draw. When you post something along these lines you kind of have to make sure it is correct before hitting that submit button, interestingly, you aren’t the only person to say this but the proof is right there in the video, so there’s no reason for you to be incorrect right? Well, out of 80 teams picked, 80 numbers, there were 20 numbers that came from the 3,000’s. Does that surprise you? I can’t quite get my head round how people thought it was 3,000 number heavy but the fact of the matter is, it wasn’t.

Jontylloyd WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Fantastic to have been picked for the competition..

Cant say the same for our team performance.

Its our year next year Fat Santa Forest – Up the FSF ??

Good luck to all those involved and happy Christmas to the Bandit, his family and the community!

sairbearprincess WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Doesn’t matter if I’m not in the draw as it’s just as exciting watching anyway! Good luck to all those who have entered….though I must admit I’m very intrigued about the other part for the people who didn’t get picked! I’m like a kid at Christmas ?????? Thank you Bandit ??⛄️??

janiz WANTED $1
    Outlaw

i actually got in but bandit fuxored something and i wasnt in team
    not that it would have mattered anyway team was shit
    got mail about it… wouldnt had known about it otherwise anyway =)

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

I know you said youd update the ladder when youve released the video Steve, its been a few hours now and i want the ladder updated!

Cheers, thanks, bah humbug 😉

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

janiz wrote:

i actually got in but bandit fuxored something and i wasnt in team not that it would have mattered anyway team was shit
    got mail about it… wouldnt had known about it otherwise anyway =)

You can definitely blame Dave on that one mate – as i said in the email, it was important that i let you know and as you saw, unfortunately the team crashed out in the first round 🙁

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Craigmo wrote:

Bandit I think you should have a Xmas loyalty bonus buy for video dave on white rabbit . He deserves a treat ?

I like you! 🙂 lol

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

benq99 wrote:

Hahaha yeah me as well mate but eventually, I’m sure it will happen 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 243 total)