FAO Bandit Reel King Mega Info

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    EasterEggd WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Just watched your video on reel king mega by red tiger and wanted to mention the max jackpot is listed as 100,000 whether that’s X or £ I’m not sure. I play this every now and then off 10p base game to which I’m almost £200 in but my strategy on this is to opt for the smallest segment gamble which is a bitch to hit but so far I have hit it back to back four times think it’s 10p to £3 to £75 and gone for the £2k gamble every time but hasn’t landed as yet. On the first gamble it has to spin quick because you need it to do four revolutions to win the gamble but the second gamble it’s two I think. Well worth punting off ten pence a go as it doesn’t do too much damage and if you have the balls you can reach the £100k within five gambles off the base win I think. Just need some sick luck.

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

How come Red Tiger issued the Reel King remake?

Normally it’s the same provider that issues a remake.  E.g. Ooh Aah Dracula and Jewel in the Crown are remakes from Barcrest of older Barcrest titles.

All of the Rainbow Riches remakes are from Barcrest/SG.

Blueprint’s Genie Jackpots and King Kong Cash got remake into Genie Megaways and Return of Kong Megaways.

So I was wondering why Astra (now Novomatic) didn’t do the Reel King remake.  What is the significance of it being handed over to Red Tiger?  Is it using a well known franchise, licencing it to Red Tiger and then they put some of their own mechanics into the game?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)