Extra Chilli the pits

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dion WANTED $9
    Outlaw

firstly, glad to see ya back on YouTube, it gets lonely on there without bandit and rocknrolla.

I signed up to video slots using your link many months ago but despite spending loads and totally emptying my bank account I have not yet seen a decent win! Pretty gutted really. I did have a nice win on donuts on 20p play but it cost me 4 times the amount to win it lol.

Extra Chilli has seriously raped my account but thats gambling I guess. 32 times I got the wheel now and only once got to 12 spins, went to play the 12 spins but the game kept crashing so I was never allowed to play them so they gave me a few quid to shut me up. played the money they gave me and never see the wheel again since.  I kind of regret joining now but that game is very addictive, all I wanted was to see 24 spins just once but I guess I am just unlucky. I only joined to help show my support for you really because I really enjoy the entertainment you offer 🙂 Nobody seems to believe me that I have lost 32 times in a row but it is true. My RTP on it sucks, look at the photo below.

I have never seen a decent base win on the game neither oddly enough. It gets tiresome seeing everyone win huge on it and makes me feel left out lol (the gooseberrie). My dream is to get a 24 spin bonus on that dam game but knowing my luck it would end up being a zero bonus 😀 I do love the game though and I see its potential. I gave up on Bonanza, lost loads on that too but my favourite game has to be Extra Chilli even though it doesnt pay me anything. Only reason I kept depositing was because I thought my RTP was so low it must have been due for a half decent win but I am not so sure the RTP really means anything. Anyway it is great to see you back and congrats on your lucky streak. best of luck and to everyone else on backinamo.com 🙂

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Easily one of the most dangerous games for the out and out gambler imo – it can be absolutely brutal on that gamble! I suggested an idea to BTG and that was, if you lost on the first wheel, the segment you lost on became a winning segment, therefore guaranteeing that you would at least, eventually, get to the next wheel!

Dion WANTED $9
    Outlaw

yip, its horrible to see it land on the black ‘everytime’ and then you run out of money. you look at your bank and think well, i got enough to depo one more time and then it takes that too without even seeing a win. ive depo’d like 20 times in one day one after the other and still see nothing on that game. It can be soul destroying to lose every game and never ever see a decent win after spending hundreds or thousands on it. It has propper done me up like a kipper lol It has to payout to me at some point surely, can’t rip me off all the time. having said that it is a great game though.

Dion WANTED $9
    Outlaw

I’m about 2 mins into your YouTube video so I’m going to sit back and enjoy. thanks Steve. BTG won’t listen although it is a great idea.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)