Extra Chilli (Impossible to bonus)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michaels1996 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

A quick post to say I’m currently on a run of 1657 spins into Extra Chilli on various stakes varying between 20-80p over the the last few days, and without no word of I lie, I’ve had 78 teases of H-O, but that oh so precious bonus eludes me! If Bandit could have a bash on it for me on your next session, let’s just see how many spins it takes you to bonus it and how many mega teases of H-O you get!

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

To be honest mate, i never play it just through the base anymore, i think the 50x cost of the feature buy is pretty reasonable on that one and like you have experienced, it is probably not going to be that many times that you achieve a bonus within a 50x loss – the problem comes when you start gambling it and it loses over and over 😀

Dion WANTED $9
    Outlaw

I’ve lost pretty much everything I have to extra chilli, it is also definatly predertermined as proven by videoslots. I have played millions of spins on that game and I can tell you one thing, if you get the bonus roll in during normal play it is unlikely to ever get you to 24 spins when gambling! If you buy the bonus you have a far greater chance of getting the 24 spins. I learnt that getting a bonus during normal game play it is best to take what ever it offers without gambling. If it wants you to have a huge win then it will just pay it and that includes giving extra spins during the bonus round. I took 8 free spins during the normal game play and had 3 BGT barrels one after the other giving me an extra 12 free spins thus allowing me to build up my mulitpliers to get a half decent win. The game isnt worth a wank, you’re on a losing streak the moment you start playing the game. Notice the balance always goes down and never up. Even on 20p play it can cost easily over £150 to get that £10 bonus to zero so it can roll in the bonus round only to pay 1.5x, I know I have done it loads of times. My RTP is always about 95% but in truth it is really about 5% if you look at how much was deposited for the game compared to what I took off from the game. There are two ways to look at RTP, ( 1 ) money deposited vs money withdrawn. ( 2 ) Overall payout(wins) vs cash wagered on that game. I have only ever achieved 24 free spins once during all my time playing the game in the normal game play(base game) and I play it almost everyday since the game was released.

Michaels1996 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Yep, totally agree, and therein lies the problem for me! I hate the thought of it taking 400 spins for a bonus just to lose on the gamble first spin! In my opinion that’s just utter drivel and a game shouldn’t be programmed that way! I’d love to buy the bonus but I enjoy depositing my £20 and taking a bonus and having a decent play. Maybe it’s just not a game that suits my style of slotting but it’s a game we all know has masses of potential, as do all of the megaways games!

Tricardo WANTED $12
    Outlaw

I’ve only ever bought 6 features on extra chilli, and none of them got passed the blue gamble wheel. I know its not a large sample size but its all I’m willing to experience (lose) on it – permanent ban list for me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)