Evobet WARNING!!

This topic has been reported for inappropriate content

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    arw5533 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Afternoon

I know some people like searching various sites for bonuses and offers I signed up to Evobet around 3-4 months ago. I deposited near to £1k in the period of time I was with them.

I checked the terms and conditiions for the United Kingdom and even the registration form had it as an option so signed up successfully. After a few weeks attempting to visit the site to find its blocked by Cloudflare barring UK IP’s from joining. Anyhow I managed to get onto the site and discussed with a live chat advisor whether I was able to sign up being from the United Kingdom, they never said no and stated that if you sign up and accept the terms and conditions they can accept deposits from United Kingdom. Looking onto the Terms and Conditions the United Kingdom and US are barred off and excluded from joining.

I don’t want anyone to make the same mistakes I’ve made. Various sites online state they should be avoided and are scammers so just be careful. They operate with a Curacao E-Gaming license and are not supposed to accept UK players I believe?

Sorry to rant just thought people should be warned.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)