Elk Studios… ever pay?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    madmanandy27 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I have been playing elk studios games for years and never once had 1000x + These new games like pirots, pirots 2, all the toros, dam beavers etc all just trash long games that play forever and pay nothing… surely its not just bad luck for years on this provider? all others i have managed this with no problems…

ImperialDragon WANTED $69
    Outlaw

I’ve done ok on Nitropolis 2, had almost 300X standard feature on 1st press express.  Their new J-Pop game is very similar to the Nitropolis series but I’m not sure what to make of it so far.  £150 on 60p stake and not a sniff of a bonus.  It teased a lot though.

This is going back a few years now but I did like Ivanhoe.  It looked more like a standard fruit machine with 3 reels and typical fruit symbols.

madmanandy27 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

yes i have noticed that a lof of the games lately like pirots 2/ beaverdam etc can take hours of spins to get into the feature which is always 1 win out of 5 free spins every time… bad programming! i love the graphics but man they are bad for paying and the 1 win thing is irritating!

notrege WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Play “birthday” honestly had so many 200/300 or 400x wins on it

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $705
    Outlaw

Yeah I agree with @imperialdragon, the nitros games series is better than the torros, I’ve done alright out of them, but it doesn’t like to drop the super bonus so that’s a negative to nitros, the Katmandu x game and gold series tho is good, and even without bonus buys it seems to be ok with dropping the super feature..and Katmandu is always a play for me

madmanandy27 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Thanks guys i will give they games a go.

burts WANTED $1
    Outlaw

exactly this please – there are some top games and often they’re really entertaining to watch.

maybe ELK aren’t on that crypto site thing – anyway, it would mix up things a touch.

really enjoying all the vids and contents though, appreciate the hard work.

Dubbokid WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Best I’ve done is around 250x on Dead Man’s Gold, but I prefer Buffalo Toro personally, even though I rarely get much more than 50x on that game.  Did ok on Dam Beavers, but only in the disco mode, never seen a bonus yet – Pirots 2 seems to play better on 40p spins (I usually only play 20p spins on Elk and Nolimit due to the huge amount of dead spins).  I did ok on the new Jeff & Scully, but it’s painful to bonus and even when I hit the super bonus within the bonus round it repaid me with 10 dead spins out of the 20 – nice!

Ikkan WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I always play three slots from elk studio.

Ecuador Gold,Catmando Gold and Tahiti Gold.

Ecuador usually pays really well at 0.2€ bet. As soon as you raise to something else it takes forever to get bonus and usually it pays less with higher bets, oddly enough. And atleast in my experience, only the last two or three drops actually pays and it never reetriggers. But as soon as you get a good scatter win it will spinn you down to zero. I have noticed something strange, if I lose big in one ELK slot I can change to another of the three above and get back almost all losses….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)