Does this happen to anyone else?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Glove WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Hello all,

probably a bit of a pointless post but thought I would anyway, does anyone else feel after they get a big win or a series of big wins, things just start to totally change? like I’m aware it’s based on random number generators but I swear I played certain games for hours and hours and all of sudden it’s not even like the same game anymore like consistent dead spins it’s almost like there’s a background algorithm that’s tracking something, probably isn’t but really does feel like it at times.. think it’s time to take a long break lol.

Mwright82 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Everyone feels that way when that happens, unfortunately we just have to trust and believe that this isn’t the case but would anyone be surprised if it was 😂, when I first started slots I found book of dead so easy to bonus but now it’s fucking impossible, maybe it’s because so many more ppl are playing now that four years ago, I sat and played 100 quid on book of ra deluxe on 10p and couldn’t even land a bonus FFS lol

Mwright82 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Maybe clear all your cookies and sign out and refresh everything after your big win, ya never know 😆, sometimes they do just feel really rigged against you, I find when your really needing a bonus and praying for one it doesn’t arrive, even on golden colts the game refused to even tease for me for ages 😂

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

I feel like this often with games i smash to start with and then they go supppppppper shit but i guess that is simply the luck of the draw mate!

Glove WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Yeah bro cheers haha that’s insane I’ve never heard of £100 on 10p and no bonus that is crazy… I’ll keep away for a while 🤣

Glove WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Absolutely. Feels like goes super great or super shit. I play this game called Dr Rock and Riff Reactor on an exclusive site at “98%” RTP and even that went shit. Like really shit. Probably just a sore loser but seems extreme variance, sometimes it doesn’t feel so “random” to me.

Stego1991 WANTED $19
    Outlaw

I used to bonus Who wants to be a millionaire megaways constantly, now its a rarity, and it seems to me like all the BTG slots have went to shit, used to love Bonanza for wagering etc but even that has went to shit now for me.

Glove WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Weird ain’t it, feels like it totally changes up and it’s either great wins or no wins. I’ve bought millionaire megaways so many times and it has a lot of dead spins but did get a nice bonus on it one time. Think best to let the luck reset and stay away for a few mate.

LSD1 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

same as every one it feels like dead spin after another, but my thinking is it says 98 % for example but it dosent say what of,so thats where they have you ie if you spent 100£ you may get no return but if you spent 100 k you might get 98 k back  so its not a lie with slots if you keep putting it in you will get to the % they offer eventualy, how many times you gone to walk then the last deposits gets you back level

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)