Disturbing game content

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ivanethan WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Their seems to be a lot of games coming out with a lot of satanic symbols and themes in the content. I don’t like that all and avoid them. I find the sudden increase of such games using such themes a bit disturbing. Any one else noticed that also.

Smallarms WANTED $6
    Outlaw

The only thing that disturbs me is my balance going down to 0.

Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Ivanethan wrote:

Their seems to be a lot of games coming out with a lot of satanic symbols and themes in the content. I don’t like that all and avoid them. I find the sudden increase of such games using such themes a bit disturbing. Any one else noticed that also.

Don’t play them then, quite simple isn’t it?

I don’t see anything wrong in what you claim to be satanic symbols, and such symbols have zero meaning to me, same with all the other symbols used in fairytales. I think you just might be one of those sensitive souls that gets easily offended.

Try to cheer up a little, it’s made for fun, not made to disrespect anyone. All games can’t possibly be made to fit 100% of the playerbase, so there will always be someone that doesn’t like something, and that’s alright.

I like slots you probably think are disturbing, like House of Doom, great graphics, amazing music.

babyface WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Seriously, who gives a damn what the symbols are?

I’ll play a game where they have fire breathing demons butt fuc*ing nuns over a garden bench if it guarantees me a big payout 🙂

holdthebellsmate WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Conversely there are games with harmless sporting celebs that lure you in and tear your balance to pieces. Looking at you PP.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)