Demo spins

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    GaryBannister60 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Does anyone know if the RTP on demo versions of slots is the same as the real versions? Obviously it would be in a game’s interest to make the demo versions go bonkers but I guess it would also make sense if there is regulation against that.

Sad that I am, I quite enjoy building heartstoppers on the demo version of Lil Devil on Paddy Power. Considering I have done it now about 12 times and on only 1 occasion has that led to a demo profit, am presuming the RTP is the same on that.

Anyway, if the RTP doesn’t have to be the same I think regulation should say that it has to be.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I don’t think they are required to be the same RTP, no, but they are because to implement a different RTP the provider would have to build a different version of the game just for demo mode. Given that demo mode doesn’t bring in any money, no provider would go to the cost and trouble of doing this. In fact, you will find most if not all games in demo mode use precisely the same software and RNG as the real thing.

GaryBannister60 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Thanks – makes sense. Just done another demo one and lost a demo £500 on a £2 stake. Sobers you up to the reality compared to seeing others’ big wins…..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)