Danger broken?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    asht2103 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

In the past week I have done over 1700 spins on danger without a bonus. Am I just that unlucky or has anyone else experienced this recently. Thanks in advance

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

Its been an ice age since ive had a bonus on DHV, had some ok base wins but it hates me now. I was on earlier trying to get in so i could play high voltage.

asht2103 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Yeah it just doesn’t seem to be doing any good at the minute. To tell you the truth as well in all the bonuses I have had on the game I have never picked high voltage. I just have not seen a reason to pick it. All the big wins I have seen from danger have been base game or gates.

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

asht2103 wrote:

Yeah it just doesn’t seem to be doing any good at the minute. To tell you the truth as well in all the bonuses I have had on the game I have never picked high voltage. I just have not seen a reason to pick it. All the big wins I have seen from danger have been base game or gates.

Mines the opposite, I don’t touch danger now when I do play, it hardly ever bonuses but when it does I’ve never had a win on gates over 5x, on HV however I’ve had an £80 hit ages ago on 40p stake!

asht2103 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I guess its being an ass at the minute then. I just hoe the new btg slot is gonna be a lot better

Stego1991 WANTED $19
    Outlaw

I had a good run on DHV last week, got 3 bonuses on 40p stake and won over £500, its a funny game for me, sometimes bonuses instantly and sometimes it takes well over 200 spins.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)