Christopher B the troll

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Barney1008 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Guys and Girls

getting pissed off reading this Christopher B spamming the comment section on the new Power Up channel, I was happy to be able to start commenting on YT videos again but the way this troll is carrying on, Bandit will just get fucked off and ban comments again, is there no way of banning him from the channel?
    take care and stay safe

?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

There is, but they’ll just get a new name and such, you’re  always going to get twats, but the more he spouts off the less people will listen and converse with the dick….and eventually it’ll get drowned out by the positive comments, …which in all fairness has been totally positive at the mo, well what I can read anyway, but that’s also the Great  thing about the new channel , it’s full of classics and random inoffensive stuff… I’m sure if he opens the bandit comment section it would be a different kettle of fish as people would probably have a tonne of captain obvious shit to express after the bandits reel king Sesh …

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I’m sure Bandit will know there are going to be arseholes out there who are going to do this every streamer I watch gets some form of negativity from a small group no lifers. Hopefully he just ignores them as he can see that the positive comments vastly outnumber the negative ones.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Yo leave Mr b alone, he has waited a long time to talk gibberish again

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Yo leave Mr b alone, he has waited a long time to talk gibberish again

Oh it’s Mr B? Haha I forgot about that lunatic pmsl

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Mr B usually pops up as Mr CGI, but by announcing that he’ll think the world is out to get him again because the paranoia is strong with that one.

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

he made so many comment he will win the prize on scratch card video :p

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

GameRoom wrote:

he made so many comment he will win the prize on scratch card video :p

Lol I think Bandit might use his Bandits decision is final clause to stop that happening ??

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Ohhh be fucking hilarious if bandit picks him ….. “ look bandit trying to quite me with hush money …… fake hush money “ ????

Smokingbeagle WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Hahahahah bandit make it so . Make him the winner of the money and then hold him to ransom for it . Each shitty comment on YouTube he loses a £

Smokingbeagle WANTED $55
    Outlaw

But if he does win the money he be quoting Bandit like .

best YouTube videos not fake money never in doubt

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)