Casper games a word of warning

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    PMDX WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hey guys hope all is well.

Just wanted to make everyone aware of an experience I had with casper games. I must stress it’s not entirely their fault. I probably should of read the Ts and Cs properly.

Anyway, I had free spins bonus where I won £16. Somehow I managed to get this to over £300. I managed to get through their massive 65x wagering which took hours. My balance which was still somehow £300+ then shot down to £28.

After speaking with their support they pointed me to a part of the Ts and Cs which state bonus funds will only convert to cash relative to your lifetime deposits. So yep I only put in £28 to that point.

To say I was gutted is an understatement as that would of come in real handy about now.

Again I’m not blaming them as its there if you read it but just be careful .

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

PMDX wrote:

Hey guys hope all is well.

Just wanted to make everyone aware of an experience I had with casper games. I must stress it’s not entirely their fault. I probably should of read the Ts and Cs properly.

Anyway, I had free spins bonus where I won £16. Somehow I managed to get this to over £300. I managed to get through their massive 65x wagering which took hours. My balance which was still somehow £300+ then shot down to £28.

After speaking with their support they pointed me to a part of the Ts and Cs which state bonus funds will only convert to cash relative to your lifetime deposits. So yep I only put in £28 to that point.

To say I was gutted is an understatement as that would of come in real handy about now.

Again I’m not blaming them as its there if you read it but just be careful .

Yeah it’s your fault but it’s still bullshit, this is what should be illegal. These type of terms should not be allowed. I assume they aren’t regulated but if they somehow are, GC needs to come down hard on these terms. Don’t worry about quick spins just sort out these blatantly conjob terms.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)