Can’t provide UK id to withdraw

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    MrJingles WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Exacrlty the same happening for me.

Asking for ID and no option for UK. Thankfully, I’d withdrawn most of my funds but lost a grand.

Interested to hear the bandits thoughts on this cock up..

weirdali WANTED $3
    Outlaw

If you want any chance of getting your money I strong advise doing either of these things; a fraudulent passport will be spotted in seconds (they’re probably using automatic verification software anyway), and telling them you’ve been using a VPN is simply inviting them to keep hold of your cash.

The only way to get funds out is to “be abroad”. See my post above

weirdali WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Sorry, that should have read “I strongly advise AGAINST”

Anonymous WANTED $16
    Inactive

UK appears against “Advanced Verification” now within Bc.Game which I’d essentially the same as enhanced KYC in the UK so who knows what will happen

Scottpatt WANTED $2
    Outlaw

When I go to withdraw it comes up with a box saying to keep your account safe you must verify but there is no uk option when it asks for the country for documentation

Scottpatt WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Update there is know an option for uk drivers license but I’m unsure if they will block my account if I submit it. Has anyone done this and managed to withdraw

Scottpatt WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I don’t want to do it but I have 1500 euro in my balance witch I would like to collect

AppleSux WANTED $6
    Outlaw

If you think you are likely to lose it then wait.. check out. BCGAME.UK . They are currently getting ready to launch a UK site.

I did ask a few days ago but nobody answered. HOW are you trying to withdraw? I deposited Matic and withdrew Matic same day no issues.

If you are trying to withdraw fiat then it might be a whole different story

Since Matic works, you could try using the bc swap function to convert your funds to Matic. Just get the paragon address from your exchange account.it only costs max 50c

BigMac92 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

How did you select the issuing country? England/Uk/GB no option so can’t get any further than that, is it hidden? Thanks

Scottpatt WANTED $2
    Outlaw

It’s just came up on the driving licence one for me

BigMac92 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Where have you got your VPN set too? Are you in the UK?

AppleSux WANTED $6
    Outlaw

My VPN is set to Japan!

Try this.. contact live support. Say that the upload keeps failing and ask them for an email address. When I sent my id in June, that’s how I did it but I’ve got a new phone now and the sent mail didn’t transfer across

AppleSux WANTED $6
    Outlaw

So. It seems BC finally updated their bonus terms. You only need KYC if you accepted a deposit bonus which I didn’t. To be fair to them I can see why they would do this.. if you remain anonymous you could simply keep opening account with different email and claim bonus time and time again.

Scottpatt WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Update for uk I have just uploaded a uk drivers license and got verified and successfully withdrawn

BigMac92 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Can you please tell me how? When selecting the issuing country there is no UK, can you explain step by step please there’s allot of people needeing help on this thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)