Canadian follower

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    shiNer45 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Hey All,

Been watching the Bandits videos on youtube for awhile now, annoying when i see them there and they get taken down from Youtube before I have a chance to watch them at work. (better than working)

This is my second post, (first one was about the free draw the dummies fooked up for all of us)

I usually just watch the videos and lurk here or there, I do play the slots here in Canada but have been on a pretty shit run for the last almost 2 years now i think. They’ve changed some government owned places to a private company and the returns have turned up real shit now. My wife and i stopped going back in the summer for a few months and decided to go again on my birthday in November for a comp room/food and a bit of freeplay. We pretty much lost our shirts once again so decided to call it quits for a bit. Amazingly enough we actually have a lot more extra money in our account come payday even.

I play for fun, but do enjoy watching the Bandit and wait for his vids every week, I found that week he was sick and didnt post a video i was actually pissed i couldnt see a video that week. I watch a few other Youtubers like StopandStep, SDGuy1234 and TheCaptainDavo’s videos on youtube, they are entertaining. Hopefully dont get in trouble mentioning the others there.

We also goto vegas a few times a year and win usually nothing, at least they comp us some food and the stupid ass resort fees they charge now. not sure when we will head back as the losing streak followed us down there as well.

Ok enough blabbering on…

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Bubbles. ???

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

MAN, I HOPE IT’S NOT A FUCKING SAMSQUANCH…’

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)