Bruce the Cat – lets blow the bloody doors off

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 166 total)
  • Author
    WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

Wow, Cheers Rolla, what a fantastic donation 🙂

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Great Guy, Never in Doubt 😀

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Think “Andy Williams” deserves a wee bit of praise for thinking this up, he’s put a fair bit of work into creating/running the crowdfunding page. Well done Andy lad…

p.s. Your not a bad singer either.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

What A legend rolla is

TOP MAN!

Allplays2 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

blacko1974 wrote:

Think “Andy Williams” deserves a wee bit of praise for thinking this up, he’s put a fair bit of work into creating/running the crowdfunding page. Well done Andy lad…

p.s. Your not a bad singer either.

Yes he’s done everything and deserves all the credit but I think jan1991 does as well the original thread was from jan1991 about giving something back to the bandit saying that 5000 people entered fat Santa draw and if each one donated 1 quid that’s why target is 5k

My_Name_Is_URL WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Well done to that ROLLA chap, that’s some generosity right there. I bunged a little bit in and I hope it helps your boy find his way past this and also helps some animals in their needs too. Well done to the organiser as well, very thoughtful. Let’s hope for a cheerier new year all round people!!

Spidermint WANTED $98
    Sheriff

was going to play a cat slot, but ain’t no one got time for that!
    A small donation instead 🙂

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Fair play to rocknrolla – I contacted him last week through one of his mods. He was out with Steve and said that I couldn’t put the link on his site (which I completely understand as he would be flooded with requests) but he would be willing to drop a donation in when he had chance. Did not expect him to put a bag in though that’s fucking epic.

Credit does have to go to jan1991 as he was behind this the whole way and originally suggested it. I just offered to get the page up and running and got hold of rocknrolla. Really blown away. I know not every one watches his streams etc but anyone who is willing to drop 1k to charity is fucking epic

Blocked

Fuck me.didnt realise I had 2 emails – Paul donated 2k!!!!!

Run187 WANTED $28
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Yeah, nice guy Paul does a lot for charity :)..

Blocked

Run187 wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Yeah, nice guy Paul does a lot for charity :)..

Just didn’t expect that much. He said he would donate and I know he sticks to his word but really didn’t expect that.

Also blown away by all the donations everyone else has put in. I know it’s Christmas and funds are tight for a lot of people but it’s nice to see people putting in and it all.adds up.

Cheers everyone!!!!!!!!! If Mr Bandit sorts out a meet up at some point first round of drinks is on me.

Redcorvette WANTED $19
    Spectator

I was amazed at the amount raised until I realised that £2k of it came from RocknRolla.  Bottom line, £463 from a website with 10,000 plus subscribers getting free entertainment doesn’t seem a lot, works out at about 4p each

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Redcorvette wrote:

I was amazed at the amount raised until I realised that £2k of it came from RocknRolla.  Bottom line, £463 from a website with 10,000 plus subscribers getting free entertainment doesn’t seem a lot, works out at about 4p each

Tbh – I think perhaps with it being “just for Steves cat” in many peoples eyes would mean a lower total, awesome donation by Paul and massively appreciate it and also awesome donations from absolutely everyone else, my son is watching excitedly and this morning instead of being sad when he realised again that Bruce wasn’t there, his first thought was to see how it was going so it is working, once it has run its course and a charity has been chosen i do believe he will be over the sadness and have a happy memory of how Bruce helped wherever the money goes to 😀

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

There is a little animal charity in doncaster called tia greyhound rescue the look after all dogs that are dumped or the owners cannot look after them anymore it’s not just greyhounds they take other dogs plus horses and chickens and geese and give them a second chance in life you could maybe speak to them and make the donation in your little boys name and get them to send a letter to your little lad with maybe some pics of all the animals he will help just an idea mate

Jan1991 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

I still can’t believe how this has taken off it’s amazing to see and so glad it’s been worth while never in my wildest dreams did I expect a response like this ?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 166 total)