Bookies for 1st time in years

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Well popped into Ladbrokes for the 1st time playing fotbs and just reminded why I never go in anymore, played rainbow riches on £1 stake and was £200 down in 15 minutes not a single bonus or well and it was going a good 10-15 spins without a win. Decided jump on roulette did 3 £50 spins and found the worst section every time ?. The quicker they bring the max bet in the better.

not really for myself as I never go in anymore but would rather lose that amount online trying to get a 1000x + win than £500 max win. Any of you guys still play these I mean when I went in the machines were all taken so still massively popular

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Played FOBTs in bookies for over 10 years, would never go back. They used to be okay but ever since the introduction of £20+ stakes they’ve just been a wholesale ripoff. Last time I played one I think I lost something like £600 in 20 minutes. Consider how high a stake even £2 a spin is online and how much you can win from that (upwards of £10k if you get lucky) and there’s just no comparison to the shitty reverse ATMs on the high street. Christ, I’ve won more than £500 off 40p stake online and barring an exceptionally bad, unlucky session, it would take me hours to burn through £600 even at what I regard as quite high stakes.

Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

I actually couldn’t agree more, that’s the thing playing £1 stake online can return thousands I mean I was playing bonanza early this year on £2 spin and got bonus which paid just over £4K, yesterday was just a flutter and won’t be going back not having a moan about it really just saying they have got a lot worse over the years and the potential is crap.

its ok if you walk in with £30 and hit the £500 jackpot but to get a good win in bookies feel like you need to walk in with hundreds tbh.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)