Betvictor pending times

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Just wondering if anybody here has cashed out and had it through quite quick I submitted my withdrawal yesterday morning and it’s still pending now 24 hours later. I hardly ever successfully withdraw but it’s staying and I’m not touching it. I think 24 hours is abit extreme for it to be still pending or is that just the norm now

TheSchwad WANTED $20
    Outlaw

Whenever I’ve deposited with PayPal its normally done within 8 hours, invariably I submit withdraw after an evening session and its processed by the morning.

Haven’t deposited with a card for a while but even then it was less than 24 hours, the odd time i had taken a bonus it was still quciker than 24 hours. Maybe on easter stand down ? they’re normally reasonable.

hdrobi@5019 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

It is different every time for me. One time its there for 2 days and the next its gone within hours. You can go on to chat and ask them to hide your withdrawal too so you can’t cancel it. I would really like to play with paypal.

nickpig30 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Cancel the reverse feature. Live chat will tell you how to do this but fairly easy (unless you want the reverse feature on) then its usually 2-3 hrs during business hours on the weekdays.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

It varies for me on there too, the worst was about 36 hours over a weekend but its usually 2 – 6 hours pending

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Not sure about specific bookies but I would say 2 or 3 days is the norm

bishman WANTED $55
    Outlaw

I use betvictor quite a lot and cash out through paypal.  Usually I’m playing late at night/early hours and if I withdraw it will still be pending when I wake up but what I do is cancel it and then withdraw it again and it usually goes through within a couple of hours at most

bishman WANTED $55
    Outlaw

why do my posts keep getting moderated?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

bishman wrote:

why do my posts keep getting moderated?

You need to make sure your logged in before posting otherwise it’s sent to be moderated.

Smokingbeagle WANTED $59
    Outlaw

Remember it’s bank holiday weekend . This will be used as an excuse to slow the pending withdrawal .

stay strong and don’t give in to the reversal button

Aaron_gtfc WANTED $2
    Outlaw

William hill if you don’t withdraw by 10pm on Friday you have to wait till 10pm on the Monday, which I think is a bit shit. On a weekday though it’s processed by 10pm every night and in your bank the next day.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Aaron_gtfc wrote:

William hill if you don’t withdraw by 10pm on Friday you have to wait till 10pm on the Monday, which I think is a bit shit. On a weekday though it’s processed by 10pm every night and in your bank the next day.

That sounds great to me 😀 If i withdraw on a thursday/friday its normally in my bank by Tuesday/Wednesday with hills and anytime over the weekend is usually a Thursday

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)