Best slots to complete wagering.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Couldn’t find a topic about this already so going to start a new one. I’ve managed to spin up £15 bonus money on 888 to £220 but the problem is I have £350 worth of wagering left so was wondering what slots would people recommend to complete wagering so that my balance doesn’t drop too far. I wouldn’t mind withdrawing £150 minimum but anything will be good just before christmas.

Thanks anyone one who responds.

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Think most people here will agree that the best slot for wagering is usually a megaways one, normally the RTP on those is crazy as long as you don’t do silly stakes!

good luck!

brookie888 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

Bonanza is by far the best wagering slot for me, you can do 500 spins and be at about the same balance!

Just check the bonus rules though as there are always slots that are excluded.

Keep us posted on how it’s gone and which slot you choose

good luck

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

thanks. i binked 1000x on dead or alive. 1 spot away from a wild line with 10 spin including the extra 5. so close. im gonna give bonaza a go as i have never had a bonus on that game despite maybe 1000 spins lifetime.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Bloodsuckers…98%rtp low variance if available,but itis banned from alot of sites using bonus money..because its so good to wager bonuses on:)..also golden tour is another if site has it.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

other than bonanza I’d say either danger high voltage because of the big win base wins or one of the netent games like jack in the beanstalk it usually throws in a few wild wins to keep the balance level and the very rare potential

good luck dude!

Jayjay230 WANTED $31
    Outlaw

Bonanza and diamond mine turn ya money over easily

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I agree with others, megaways are a great way to sort the wager. Make sure you read the restricted list because you don’t want the withdrawal people fishing you and taking your money off you because you didn’t read t&c.

Others that have helped me wager: wonky wabbits, asgardian stones, gemix (check), moon p & ROO.

Some pngs are good but some are bad and can rip so hard so be careful.

Wish you the best of luck for a cashout!

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

thanks ligarr. i played bonaza and then another 888 exclusive. managed to complete wagering and withdrew £320 and left myself £50 to try and spin up again.

Dirtyferret WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Bonanza all the way!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)