Beat the Drop Paddy Power

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tricardo WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Hey,

I just thought I’d ask if anyone was taking part in the free 30 days of the Paddy Power Beat the Drop promo and if anyone’s won anything? You get a grand to try and keep for 10 questions. Quite a good promo for free. The first 8 attempts I had on it, I lost the full grand on the first question every single time. Quite remarkable when you can only pick yes or no. Since then I’ve now answered 8 in a row correctly and have £350 left for 2 questions so I’ll cash something out. If I’d had the balls, I’d still have the grand. My tactic is to go all in until I get the first 5 questions right, then start splitting. Wondered what other people’s tactics were?

Never thought I’d ever be looking out for the results of Rayo Vallecano vs Getafe on a Sunday lunchtime, but that’s what this promo is doing 🙂

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

That is decent mate, you will have to let us know if you get to the end! Personally i think i wouldn’t split it at all until the very late stages like you have said there, makes it more exciting haha

Tricardo WANTED $12
    Outlaw

I done £210 on Borussia Monchengladbach to win the 2nd half vs FSV Mainz…..looking good so far (they’ve scored three times – to nil this 2nd half) 🙂

Tricardo WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Borussia M’gladbach smashed Mainz in the second half tonight so I’ve got £210 left for the last question (I lost £140). Gonna take a ton either way so I’m happy with that for free (a small part of me is gutted that I’ve just guessed 9 in a row correctly and technically could still have a grand left – might be a bit braver still for the next couple of weeks attempts).

Tricardo WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Here’s my last bet in this run – love these gambles. £110 if I win, £100 if I lose.

We go again tomorrow.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)