Bandit, quick tip about Devil’s Delight

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    -Dist WANTED $23
    Outlaw

It might be too late already, but after seeing your vid on it I just wanted to point out something .. That game is ancient. In fact it’s so old it will likely be removed soon (as NetEnt seems to be keen on deleting their older games which tend to be good). But more importantly than that, it’s one of the first NetEnt games that had a feature you can collect towards to .. in this case the Sin Spins. Fortunately it’s not the case in newer games but in Devil’s Delight the souls you collect only last for 48 hours from your last spin after which you’re reset back to 0.

Since you said you’d want to collect them all and eventually show us, I’m afraid when you realize your progress is reset you’ll just give up on the game lmao. So if it’s not too late – quickly, go spin at least once more 😀

Also here’s as good place as any .. I’d really like to see you play some Spinal Tap. Perhaps even make a video dedicated to it since it has a Bonus Buy on it? It’s available at least on BetVictor and it’s a Blueprint game. It’s been played by some YT’ers already but they ain’t the Bandit .. I need to see Bandit play it 😀

Spidermint WANTED $98
    Sheriff

-Dist wrote:

It might be too late already, but after seeing your vid on it I just wanted to point out something .. That game is ancient. In fact it’s so old it will likely be removed soon (as NetEnt seems to be keen on deleting their older games which tend to be good). But more importantly than that, it’s one of the first NetEnt games that had a feature you can collect towards to .. in this case the Sin Spins. Fortunately it’s not the case in newer games but in Devil’s Delight the souls you collect only last for 48 hours from your last spin after which you’re reset back to 0.

Since you said you’d want to collect them all and eventually show us, I’m afraid when you realize your progress is reset you’ll just give up on the game lmao. So if it’s not too late – quickly, go spin at least once more ?

Also here’s as good place as any .. I’d really like to see you play some Spinal Tap. Perhaps even make a video dedicated to it since it has a Bonus Buy on it? It’s available at least on BetVictor and it’s a Blueprint game. It’s been played by some YT’ers already but they ain’t the Bandit .. I need to see Bandit play it ?

Thanks for the heads up.
    I think Bandit may have already learned this to his peril lol.

Does it tell you about the 24 hour limit anywhere in the game? Brutal.

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Blerg, I did indeed discover this…..

In relation to Spinal Tap, i will certainly give it a bash now that i don’t have to worry about the copyright YT police removing my video for a bit of slot music which is considered “fair use” by everyone else in the world!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)