Bandit I just watched your Sunday slot session.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mhp121 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Hay bandit I just watched you latest video and not down with this forum thing. But just wanted to say I agree I win at a certain point of the year and loose the rest I have bought my car and treated my folks to loads of things they can’t afford normally. I always chase and at the min in a low patch and can’t wait to hit the highs again keep doing what u are doing and buy a big house

The Bandit WANTED $5,362
    El Bandito

Cheers mhp, yeah just remember to spend the big wins on nice things and then the losses that will inevitably come along won’t seem so bad, you bought a car, good going that is! Hope your luck swings round again soon!

Slayer313 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hey Bandit Thought you might like a good ole laugh! Gash indeed on Who wants to be a millioraire 50 spins

The Bandit WANTED $5,362
    El Bandito

Yeah someone posted it earlier and tbh, i’m devastated lol I thought 50 spins would be utterly huge, there had been rumour of it being a minimum 10,000x!!

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Loved the video Stevie

My only small criticism would be that you carried on high stakes after massively over achieving on what was loosely your target for the session. You already had it in your mind that you were going to lose £5K and it happened, of course you could’ve hit another monster on Fruit Warp or full screen on BOD but sadly not. I don’t think anyone would’ve minded in the slightest had you withdrew £24K and started your £1K adventure around the world of slots on £2 stake. We would’ve had the best of both worlds and a brilliant video. I kinda get that you would maybe have felt a bit flat getting shite bonuses on smaller stakes but we do all love to see these as well as it ensures we stay well clear lol For example I haven’t and will never play that Van Gogh shite or that colours game that Seedy made you lose on lol

Would love to watch your footage on Wild Swarm again, the tension I felt on that video was amazing. That game offers the viewers more entertainment with the chests, free spins bonus top ups and counting the bees. RK, whilst also giving us high tension and elation when you win, doesn’t have the same build up than swarm.

Finally – It’s your money, do what the fuck you want with it and stop apologising to people as you owe no one anything. The free access to Gam Ban, the constant warnings at the start of the videos etc etc you do more than most to promote safe gambling. Good luck and I think it’s amazing that your almost there with the house, you know you need the Reel King guy as a door knocker on the front door when you move in right!! lol

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Hi stevie, another good vid….. I like the chase, the Reel king was superb again Yee Haa… loved the shouting, especially when you know its real.

Fuck the haters, everyone gets them, especially when gambling its part of the course, lol.

Keep doing you brother, keep doing you.

Laters.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)