Around the World

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jovan WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I live in good old Germany. Watching Bandits videos from the very beginning. Even won once some freespins on book of dead thanks to him but no joy 😀 Anyways, i was sitting on my balcony drinking my coffee whatching the latest bandit video and all of the sudden my neighbour above me screamed (in german of course) :”Hey you little Bandit” i know its not that funny when you read it but to me it was so funny because i didnt expect that the bandit whas so famous even in germany an we laughed and ended up playing slots that night together. lost thousand euros but it was fun.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Damn man, it couldn’t have ended “won thousands of euros” instead could it!

Jovan WANTED $2
    Outlaw

it looked good in the beginning with 500 euros up…but then we wanted a bonus on knights life on 5€ bet…took nearly 300  spins without any wins on the base game and payed not even 50€. never playing this on again 😀

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Bah yeah knights bloody strife it should be called that one 😀

notrege WANTED $39
    Outlaw

I’m from Manchester, mainly do FOBT, have had to give up on the online slots when its digital money it doesnt seem real and way to easy to spend, about £6k down this year according to the p/l mainly because of the bonus buys never paying off, especially Spinal tap !!!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)