Are they lying about RTP ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

They are allowed to cancel our winnings if an error occurs.
    Sometimes they don’t even get back to us.
    We’d like to see your driving license a fourth time.
    You spent 35 quid, let’s see 10 years of banking.
    Did you gamble yourself into poverty ? Aww. Thanks.
    They bypass advertising by paying scum to pose as real players on youface.
    Numerous trolls on the various websites, paid stooges, perfect people etc.

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

What has your post got to do with RTP as per topic title?

Your post reads like a Facebook status update.

“You ok hun?”

“PM me”

“Yeah? x”

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Something is not right these days, the last 3 days I’ve tried to do a bonus hunt for myself, Tuesday £150 Wednesday £150 and today £200, all 3 I’ve had to stop because I can’t hit a bonus, no base hits nothing, not even a decent play time, the Tuesday think I had 5 or 6 I stopped with about £30 quid left they paid shite in the end lost it on BJ, Wednesday I hit 1 bonus from £70 quid in the end played some more trying to hit something, got nothing and lost on BJ and today I hit 3 bonuses in the first £10 thought champion at least this should be good the next £90 pound didn’t get anything the bonuses I had give me about £20 quid back, played down to £70 quid without hitting anything really, did an all in on BJ and lost so for all BJ was shite the slots were doing nothing and this is becoming more and more regular for me, I still have the odd nice day but that’s like £500 pound for me on 20-40p and each day not even getting a half decent play for my money sometimes I honestly don’t know why I bother or anyone else does, I’m not even pissed off its just become the norm now and tbh it’s pretty much a waste of money

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)