Anyone else suffering the Responsible Gambling doorshutting thing?

Responsible Gambling is good, BUT, has it gone way too far the other way now?

We all know it makes sense, even if it does ruin the gameplay a little.

You must be logged in to participate.
  • #1 Its gone too far, ruined my leisure time, so I'm emigrating to get out of this nanny state!
  • #2 I'm rather for it dear friends and will abide by everything little rule they throw at me, even if they go bust through losing customers!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Williever66 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Its gone crazy! I can’t play anything now until I upload 8 different docs, they have a nice chat with me, then they have a nice chat between themselves, call me back…the explanation for banning me for 6 months on 1 site didn’t even take into account what I told them, (being honest), so I told them ban me for 5 years out of anger! Took 3 bloody weeks to get to that stage! Think a United Nations vote would have been easier!

Now its happening on 3 more sites, 1 I’ve done very well on, the 3rd being 2k down, so both have chopped my deposit limit to half of what I have spare each month.

4th one is Video slots….having extreme trouble uploading photos, pdfs, etc that they say they will accept, but their system seems broken!

Have now resorted to uploading same docs through chat attachments (I found out about 4 weeks later) and they say docs are all good! 4 weeks of this rubbish!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)