Anticipatient

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Epicdaz WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Hows it going big man, personally im hoping to log in here and see details for your own set up so you only have to answer to yourself and put to rest all the nonsense of not being able to show your entertaining videos. My only worry is youve been pissed around so much that you might think sod it and not bother. Please put to rest what your inline to do or future plans for me and many other fans out there. EPICDAZA your big fan

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Bandit just give us some details on what your planning to do, Its been 3 days since you have posted any info. Cheers mate

The Bandit WANTED $5,377
    El Bandito

Epicdaz wrote:

Hows it going big man, personally im hoping to log in here and see details for your own set up so you only have to answer to yourself and put to rest all the nonsense of not being able to show your entertaining videos. My only worry is youve been pissed around so much that you might think sod it and not bother. Please put to rest what your inline to do or future plans for me and many other fans out there. EPICDAZA your big fan

Hi mate

I am not going anywhere, i am just temporarily out of order haha, i have posted a reply in the other thread for the fullish story so have a little read of that to get where i am currently up to

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)