an interesting idea for bandit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    pro.ashley69 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

do you have camtasia?  if so you and do it thought that and upload directly to your website

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Is this written in code lol

pro.ashley69 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

why make fun of ones spelling? i prolly had the best maths mind on here and computer mind but i struggle spelling thanks to the put down bro ….     do you have camtasia?  if so you can use that to record your screen and mic during seshs  and then upload directly to your website

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Alright calm down, I’m no genius and wasn’t taking the piss so chill out

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

pro.ashley69 wrote:

do you have camtasia?  if so you and do it thought that and upload directly to your website

Hey Matey,

Bandit uses software that’s pretty much the same idea as camtasia. It’s not the recording of videos that’s the problem, it’s the hosting videos for people to watch that’s causing issues. The technical hurdles involved in self hosting and keeping 20k watchers happy will need many many £40 wild swarm hits to pay for!

Before the Youtube takedown, Bandit did have a video where he recorded his whole slot session with no pauses, like how what a raw Camtasia recording would be. I actually liked that format, not all the time but as maybe a once a month thing, and with maybe a Q and A session built in so people can send questions for him over the month.

Hopefully it won’t be too much longer, but it’s best to wait for a solution that’ll work long term rather than throw a video up somewhere and it get taken down and be in the same situation again.

Peace and carrots 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)