A Month After

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MajesticEnd WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Just thought I’d post up an update to how my Gamban is going.

so far this month I’ve gambled £0 and managed to put good use to the money I would have spent.

and I have this strange thing of spare money now, what do I do with it? I’m not used to having anything spare after bills and then gambling.

I would highly recommend if you think you have an issue then join Gamban!

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

i also have cut right down from playing 3 times a week to 2 times a month an chosen to spend more on xmas but defiantly treat yourself or a loved one to see how far the money goes when not wasted on spins/slots for me its the first time ever since gambling i feel i could just stop all together its not the money its the sheer frustration or losing  well done and defo treat yourself

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

I lost a lot last may I stop playing I play Monday start 100-200 max if I lose oh well I will take off 1or2 weeks if I win over 500 I stop playing till like Thursday try again before weekend rush start,and I avoid playing like games danger Lil or games they know to drain you balance to 0,I like to try new games all-time see what are about it,none of us will win millions from slots just have fun play the game small bets,no wins oh well next time this slots not going nowhere they will be here for years

bishman WANTED $55
    Outlaw

I did gamban back in July, haven’t gambled online since 4th July.  I feel like its made a difference as I haven’t had to take out any new loans and am just about making it through each month.  Paid off one debt completely this month so next month will be £100 better off.  From watching the videos it looks like the slots are being pretty vicious lately anyway, and with turning off the bonus buys and potentially the max stake changing then maybe more people will stop, which can only be a good thing.  Anyone that is getting into trouble with gambling I would definately recommend gamban.  I know you think you might be missing out on that one great session where you get a massive hit, but I have had them before and the money always ends up going back.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)