A bad weekend

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

I know. thanks guys and girls. Thing was it was everything. It wasn’t like it was one machine.

Know what u mean haz. Av done it this weekend myself . Why o fkn why do we do it . When our  lucks out its well and trully out and we just cant see the signs .deposit after depsit after fkn deposit  thinking i’ll try this machine then that game and any other game all of which we are sure will dig us out the hole we have dug . Doesn’t happen tho . Haha luck let me tell u about luck this happened after my last bad run . Was sick to  the bottom of my guts so decided to join gamstop filled in the online forms ect bank details all my adressses and it came up a list of about 12 local addresses  and asked me if i had lived at any of them before or rried to make an acc from them i told them no and was told i couldnt do it over the web and would have to be verified by post  which could take weeks .and couldnt be bothered so let it go and here i am now just done the same again . Thats my luck haz ha ha fk it think i’ ll just go and get hammered hee hee. U should have a few cold carlings and just forget about it  anaw haz .  doesnt feel so bad after a couple of cold stress busters ???

I wish mate. Got to work bank holiday now. ?. My gamstop expires tomorrow. ?

Oh fk Extend it haz  .   apart from the occasional lapse its done you a world of good mate .a bit of a cunt that havin to work malarky . So I’ll have one or two 4 u haz.  up here in scotland the other national drink for me is tennants lager . ud luv it.  as kinda similar .  but going to go to the housy housy wae the mrs the nite and they only sell carling which is a good 2nd best ..hope the selling was good haz and u made a few bob .

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)