32 red

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    LCA81 WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Does anyone know how to find live chat on 32 red? It’s doing my nut in! I’m either thick or it’s well hidden lol

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Just checked for you. If you go on to help centre, a little red button comes up at the bottom which says live chat 🙂

LCA81 WANTED $24
    Outlaw

I’m on mobile and still can’t find it! Which is extremely frustrating when I have a problem

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’m on mobile too, that’s how I found it haha! Go to help centre, type in live chat and see if it comes up that way?

trr420 WANTED $7
    Blocked

You go to help, pick a subject and scroll down. It should say is this help helpful or did this answer your question. Something along those lines. If you click it then click no, when a yes no option is presented to you, it will give you an option to speak to live chat.
    However, not all subjects you are looking answers to will have this option at the bottom (For some strange reason) …You just have to click on another help section, scroll to the bottom of it and then press no when asked if the help provided solved your query. You will then get the option to speak to live chat.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)