300 shields extreme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

Well had a few big hits on original so tried 2 buy ins on this just now. First one not one shield and 1x win. OK one more and fuck me retrigger first spin get the fuck in. And after stage one I had 10 yes 10 fucking shields and 10 yes 10 fucking spins left..…… And got one shield? Fuck right off you fucking piss taking game. Original from now on, they must laugh there tits of when they programme it. Give him 10 shields after stage one? 10??? Yes but wait. Then one shield in next 10 spins and he will do his fucking nuts…..

thatfamousjimmy WANTED $23
    Outlaw

@Geordiemark42

holy shit mate that’s brutal!!!They programme it so you TILT and go bankrupt?

I got to the last stage on original 300 Shields once, like £5 stake absolutely buzzing for a 300x hit……  ZERO WILDS AND A BLOODY RETRIGGER!!!!!!

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

And the rtp level is sightly higher if you buy the pass…..I tried it twice, got 2 shields on one game then 1 on the other..then sacked it off.. the issues with original was if you did get to 300x you tend to only get one win with the win over three reels … think 300 is destined to be one of those games bandit and rocka score massive off and the rest of go “ how the fuck did he swing that into a win “

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I was watching a certain streamer doing quad 300 shields extreme the other day. I think he quit after getting 26 bonuses all under 100x. I was interested because I wanted to see what the difference was between that and the old, and it just seems you can buy a bonus and better graphics. I still prefer the old one 🙂

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

I was watching a certain streamer doing quad 300 shields extreme the other day. I think he quit after getting 26 bonuses all under 100x. I was interested because I wanted to see what the difference was between that and the old, and it just seems you can buy a bonus and better graphics. I still prefer the old one ?

That was nick slots, I watched them lol. He would of did his nuts in if he hit the one I did lol. I worked out I had 50 shields I could hit and got one? Just a rip off. I might play it for free and see if I ever hit 300x

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

thatfamousjimmy wrote:

@Geordiemark42

holy shit mate that’s brutal!!!They programme it so you TILT and go bankrupt?

I got to the last stage on original 300 Shields once, like £5 stake absolutely buzzing for a 300x hit……  ZERO WILDS AND A BLOODY RETRIGGER!!!!!!

I have hit £1000+ twice on 50p stake but this one is rigged to fuck.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Stick with the old version, it seems a lot better than the new one 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)