1M+ views

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

In the last 3 weeks Stevie Boy, you have surpassed over 1.1 million views.

That’s pretty good mucka. Hope it inspires you to do more and somehow can be financially and enjoyably beneficial.

GIRTH32 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Well I have loved having the bandit back in my life but not watched last 2 videos as don’t want to run out of them to watch and I played a couple of games I wouldn’t of normally played and had a couple of nice wins so cheers bandit and keep up the good work and don’t worry about the moaning people about adverts it’s a small price to pay for watching the entertainment you bring. Have a good Xmas

thebeej WANTED $1
    Outlaw

First post on here but been a viewer for a good while….fellow North Walian too! With the comeback it tempted me to start rewatching all the old vids…they are top quality entertainment…no offence Steve but the amount of times I’ve pissed my sides at one of your reactions to either a win or a missed top on RK is crazy! I went back the whole way and am now up to ‘2 years ago’…I’ll be caught up in no time! Oh and while I’m posting…I think your stuff regarding responsible gambling is incredibly important and comes across as thoroughly heartfelt – fair play, top quality. Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)