Reply To: Azzi Gambling Fake?

The devil WANTED $76
Outlaw

I understand if people like someone not everybody likes the same content but that doesn’t mean you can’t ask questions, the only thing it tells me is when they ban people or their mods gang up for someone asking a genuine question is the pure guilt they have from doing what there doing, you can’t hide guilt no matter how hard you try.

I think people will find a few with these lot from what I know one is from wales and the other two are Northern Ireland and somehow have come together and now all own a place in Ireland, which i remember watching an azzi gambling stream a while ago and from what he was saying he didn’t have a great deal of funds and worked a lot so couldn’t create a lot of content, now he’s doing 1 or 2 videos a day with thousands in the balance every time just makes me laugh.

I personally think the Ireland thing is a bit of a front anyway even with them fruity lads, that scotty claims to be in Ireland every time he streams but he’s got younger kids, and won’t be in Ireland all the time no chance, they will make content from the UK just using their Ireland account same with the rest of them tbh it’s all a big con and the people that buy into the whole thing are brainwashed clowns in my opinion