Some people are so rude ?
eejit101 wrote: Postage to Malta is a bit rediculous.
eejit101 wrote:
It really is, a shoebox parcel is about £12 untracked I think ?
Donut McDonutface needs a stretch of legs! 😀
eejit101 wrote: Fuck donuts.
This made me sad
eejit101 wrote: (i love donuts)
Nice recovery ??
That’s a really lovely gesture ? I can’t get away with saying one for baby Xbob ??
If there’s nobody on here for them, your local Mission Christmas will be thankful for them ?
We’ve all done it unfortunately ? I’ve done £30 spins accidentally on the worst games for it lol ?
Biohazard wrote: I’m actually amazed at how few people here use Facebook
Biohazard wrote:
Twitter for me, my mum is on Facebook ????
Seedy wrote: We are not the biggest fans of facebook mate I’ve reported the page so hopefully it will get taken down.
Seedy wrote:
We are not the biggest fans of facebook mate I’ve reported the page so hopefully it will get taken down.
I’m not either ?
Wouldn’t it be worthwhile making an official Facebook @seedy linking people to backinamo?
??? looks like a fun day at Bandit Towers ? Gandalf Seedy and Wonky Bandit robbing the bank next door? ?
Kenna1024 wrote: Is it normal to have over a 1000 spins with no bonus on a megaways game masking for a friend
Kenna1024 wrote:
Is it normal to have over a 1000 spins with no bonus on a megaways game
masking for a friend
What did santa say to paddy power’s Christmas leprechaun?
Try Donuts next time, it’s not mega ways but it can mega pays ????
Rbreen91 wrote: “The unluckiest man in the world”
Rbreen91 wrote:
????????????????????????
I’ll paste this one in, I’ve not just given you the answer though because it doesn’t make any damn sense yet it appears in sainsburys crackers every year 😐
Behold –
Have you tried downloading something like Firefox browser from the app store? Rather than using Safari?
This site is only suitable for persons of 18 years and older. Please answer appropriately.