www.backinamo.com – (“Website”)
Steven Davies – “The Bandit”
This website is provided “as is” for the purposes of entertainment only.
We do not guarantee that any information provided is correct, up to date or complete.
- These Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) apply between you the user of this website (including any sub-domains) and the owner and operator of this website.
- You must read these T&C’s carefully in their entirety before using this website as they may affect your legal rights. If you do not agree with any provision of these T&C you must not use or continue to use the Website.
- You fully understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein and that they may be amended by us from time to time.
- Whilst we provide links to casinos we do not guarantee the information we provide is accurate. You must read and agree to the terms of any individual casino and we cannot be held accountable for your failure to do so.
Your Obligations as a User
- We provide links to UK licensed online casinos and base our information on terms and guidelines set out in accordance with UK law. These terms may or may not be applicable in other countries. It remains your sole responsibility to determine whether your accessing and using casino websites is compliant with the applicable laws in your country and you warrant to those casinos that gambling is not illegal in the territory where you reside.
- The Website and its content is provided for persons of ages 18 years and older. This is regardless of the country you access it from. If you do not meet these requirements then you should not use this website. By continuing to use the website you warrant you are at least 18 years of age.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause damage to the website or interferes with any person’s use or enjoyment of the website.
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation or governmental order.
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- make any attempt to access parts of the site for which you do not have express permission such as the website admin area.
- The (“Prize Draws”) are operated by (“The Bandit”) and not by any related casinos unless otherwise stated.
- Some Prize Draws have entry criteria which may involve creating an account at a specified casino.
A deposit is not required however if you would like to support The Bandit’s Slot channel please feel free to make a deposit.
All entry criteria will be clearly stated in the individual Prize Draw terms and conditions. If an entrant fails to meet these requirements they will not be eligible to win.
- Entrants of any Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Only one entry per person is allowed unless otherwise stated in the individual Prize Draw Terms.
- The closing date of any individual Prize Draw will be set out in that draws terms. Entries submitted after this date will not be eligible to win.
- Winners must be over 18 years of age.
- All winners will be drawn by The Bandit and are drawn at random via a random number generator hosted at random.org unless otherwise stated.
Every draw will be recorded live and subsequently uploaded to the Website and YouTube channel. These videos will be clearly marked as containing the draws results.
Results will also be published on the Website after the draw has taken place.
- The Bandit retains the right to substitute any prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available
- Reasonable attempts will be made by The Bandit to contact the winners using details submitted to the corresponding draw.
The Bandit accepts no responsibility for incorrectly entered contact details or information leading to a prize being unclaimed.
The Bandit reserves the right after a period of 30 days to withdraw a prize should the winner fail to reply to correspondence or provide details with which to receive their prize.
- The (“username”) of all winners will be displayed on this website and may be used for promotional material.
- The Bandit accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draws or accepting the prizes. The Bandit further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draws.
- The Bandit reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
The decision of The Bandit in all matters under his control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into
- The Prize Draws will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draws submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- For specific Prize Draw Terms and Conditions please visit the corresponding draw page.
All brands, trademarks and copyright material are used for the purposes of promoting online slots and casinos, and artwork is only altered for the purposes of compliance with UK gambling laws.
we will happily remove any material from the site should any owner request it. All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.
No money is taken through the website. It has no payment processing capabilities and does not ever ask for or require financial information or any other information other than that which is required to sign up for an account or enter a Prize Draw. Any slots that may be provided on the site are provided via embedded links and are free to play. Always check the url domain is www.backinamo.com for free play.
The website does provide links through to reputable casinos that allow users to play games for real money, however the links/banners are clearly marked and as a user you will always be redirected to the casinos website as a destination. We insist you always read and accept the casinos Terms & Conditions before signing up as country specific conditions may apply and bonus offers may vary from those promoted on this website.
No information is given regarding the legality of online gambling in any players jurisdiction. Gambling laws frequently change, and it is up to individuals to make sure they are in compliance with gambling legality requirements or age compliance regulations in their area.
The Bandit and website operators reserve the right to restrict access to any user for any reason at any time.
These Terms and Conditions were last modified on 1st of February 2018
For help and advice with any gambling related issues, please visit https://www.gambleaware.co.uk
What information do we collect?
- We collect information submitted when you register or fill out any forms on our website
- When registering or contacting us you will be asked for details including your name, email address and date of birth. You may however visit the website anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- To personalise your experience on the Website
- To improve our Website (based on feedback and statistical data)
- To Administer Prize Draws and promotions.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those third parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Third party links including casinos
- Throughout the Website we promote third party websites, products and services. These third party websites have separate and independent privacy policies.
We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on 24th of January 2018
If you have any questions regarding this policy please contact us
This includes storing your IP address during your session to assist in showing you country specific information.
The cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.
If you do not agree with this policy please do not use this website.