Youtube ban why??

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Eski24 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Please can you say in your next vid why you got banned for a couple of weeks of youtube.

This is not easy for me to say but I’m trying to raise money for my disabled son who passed away earlier this year and would be gratefull of any help out there towards his headstone.

A BIG thanks for all your vids so far and it’s been one of the things that keep me going, so please keep making them and would love to see a slot battle between you and rock’n’rolla

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

“Please give me money” just say it…

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

This isn’t the place for a post like this.

Guffleshuffle87 WANTED $60
    Outlaw

Eski24 wrote:

Please can you say in your next vid why you got banned for a couple of weeks of youtube.

This is not easy for me to say but I’m trying to raise money for my disabled son who passed away earlier this year and would be gratefull of any help out there towards his headstone.

A BIG thanks for all your vids so far and it’s been one of the things that keep me going, so please keep making them and would love to see a slot battle between you and rock’n’rolla

I’m really sorry for your loss pal. But these kind of posts aren’t necessary on this forum, and a lot of the time they don’t receive the best response from the other members. Bandit seems to be involved in a load of good causes but he has said previously that this isn’t the way to go about getting any kind of gesture from him. Apparently he gets peppered with these kinds of things daily. Sorry pal

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Guffleshuffle87 wrote:

Eski24 wrote:

I’m really sorry for your loss pal. But these kind of posts aren’t necessary on this forum, and a lot of the time they don’t receive the best response from the other members. Bandit seems to be involved in a load of good causes but he has said previously that this isn’t the way to go about getting any kind of gesture from him. Apparently he gets peppered with these kinds of things daily. Sorry pal

Shit I bet he does get tonnes of these kinds of email …. never really occurred to me ……

Eski24 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Thankyou for replying, when your in a difficult situation like i am then you have to try anything to get the best for my son. I understand by the other responses that they think it’s a begging letter and it is to help my son and I did not mean to upset anyone.

Please end discussion on this matter and thank you again for reading and responding.

I would still love to see a battle slot between bandit and rock’n’rolla either for a charity or for fun!

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Sorry for your loss bud, like others have said this isn’t the place for threads like this we had a little period where hundreds where popping up, I understand the reasoning though and I really hope you get something sorted and stuff

All the best dude

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Mate if your UK based I know the government have the ability to help with these matters, a good friend of mine had financial issues and got help from them … ( I’m not sure what the help was ) give them a call..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)