Your Slot Nemesis?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Slippery_Gypsy WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hello all,

So as the title says, whats your slot Nemesis? Whats the slot that never bonuses, for you. The one that despite you seeing tons of people hit it big you never seem to get any reasonable RTP back on?

Mine’s got to be Danger High Voltage, Videoslots tells me I have a crazy low RTP on it and I’ve never had a bonus in 100’s of spins
    So now I usually stick a few quid in each session just to see, as even though it random i think im owed a bonus!  But I try and avoid anything more than that.

So whats yours? Would love to know 🙂

Also hello to all as this is my first post here.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $705
    Outlaw

Slippery_Gypsy wrote:

Hello all,

So as the title says, whats your slot Nemesis? Whats the slot that never bonuses, for you. The one that despite you seeing tons of people hit it big you never seem to get any reasonable RTP back on?

Mine’s got to be Danger High Voltage, Videoslots tells me I have a crazy low RTP on it and I’ve never had a bonus in 100’s of spins So now I usually stick a few quid in each session just to see, as even though it random i think im owed a bonus!  But I try and avoid anything more than that.

So whats yours? Would love to know ?

Also hello to all as this is my first post here.

Alright matey, There’s 4 ..bonanza, honey rush, book of dead And venture ……they fucking hate me apparently ?

Chriswire WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Naploeon hates me. Actually they all hate me. ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Reactoonz without a doubt. Can never land garga, I spent thousands upon thousands of spins earlier this year on it without it landing once – and that was on the higher RTP version. This actually made me go onto Gamstop in the end… Purely because I was so tilted and had enough of online slots ?

Can totally relate to danger though, I can never bonus this quickly. Always takes the piss!

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

I try slot 50-100 spin no bonus I move on,but I dont like Gorila Gold even it can pay,but I never get gorila bonus lol

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)