your first time

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I was a good lass, it was only as I started college and uni that I went down hill ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

I was a good lass, it was only as I started college and uni that I went down hill ?

Na don’t believe it. You’ve been with your fella 10 years. Bet you were the good one who said party no I’m not going I’m studying tonight. Yeah right. ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

?? my younger brother used to make my mum and dad go upstairs while his friends and their girlfriends came round and smoked weed and had sauna and hot tub parties. While they were in there, me and other half used to nick some of their weed and go hide round the side of the house with a spliff we pinched off them?? I remember the last time this happened. My other half through the biggest whitey ever and he’s never touched it again. I was 16/17 and my brother was 15/16. I blame him, he was the bad influence. ??

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Im still a virgin ?

Ive taken a vow of celibacy until i get a fucking bonus on Bonanza!

manonthemoon69 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

I remember pitch and toss fondly. Didn’t half beat up the coins

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Im still a virgin ?

Ive taken a vow of celibacy until i get a fucking bonus on Bonanza!

Best get yourself down for a haircut lad

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

please pray for jb as hes said hes taken a vow on not emptying his beanbags until bonanza bonuses i fear he will need a wheel barrow to get around haha

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

we had a few rules with the game like jingles if one coin hit the other it was money back to all players and toppys if a coin landed on top you automatically won and flippsys if your coin stood up against the wall you and the payers would legg it and try and knock if as far away as you could and you trying to stop the fun times

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Jamhoody wrote:

please pray for jb as hes said hes taken a vow on not emptying his beanbags until bonanza bonuses i fear he will need a wheel barrow to get around haha

He said celibate.. i though that meant no nooky but he can still tug his todge? If this is not the case, don’t worry JB. We can put you a make you a sling. ??

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

my bad i miss read x and i feel if he doesnt get that bonus soon he might use that sling for the btg teams necks

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

It’s alright, I didnt make any sense in that last sentence. I’ve had chocolate now so my wording should be better ??

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

my bad miss read and if feel if he doesnt get that bonus he may used that sling to tie around the btg team necks x

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Jamhoody wrote:

my bad miss read and if feel if he doesnt get that bonus he may used that sling to tie around the btg team necks x

Lol BTG love to hate em. Would love to meet the heads and have a little natter ???????????

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

haha yeah i could see that conversation now so how do you feel that ive spent 1000s of spin to be awarded with a 7x bonus mr btg erm well if you take your hands from round my neck i could show you how the rpt and randomness of this slot works coff coff

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)