your first time

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Hang on a minute what’s going on. You’ve got malky talking about losing is virginity and now geezawin talking about tossing someone for something. ????

Blame wb fur that one haz . Did she not say sumfin about discoverin her fruit machine when she was 15/16 and also sumfin else about a 2 penny nudger ???

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Way  to work now folks cee uz all later  ?????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I was also 15 she was 15 as well ( 10 months older than me ) I’d been going out for 4 months with her when my mate decided to have a party as his parents were away. The mad dog 20/20 was consumed as well as several bottles of diamond white. Finally i plucked up the courage to ask her upstairs. What followed gave me nightmares for years ( na only kidding). My brothers story would of been better he was 12 she was 18 ( our babysitter). They are both true stories.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

When i was younger someone told me an easy trick to make money in the pub. I’d hustle at pool to get through college but was getting well known. So a guy asked me once if i knew the first person to 20 game. 2 players with alternating answers increasingly the tally by either 1 or 2 at a time. The person who stops on 20 wins. Eh you say ? So e.g player number1 says 2. Player 2 says 4. Player number 1 says 5. Player number 2 says 6 and so on and so on. Whoever stops on 20 wins. Easy money if you know the formula.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Used to love playing pool for money, back when I played a lot of snooker. But I’ve not lived near a snooker hall for years and the pool suffered.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

That game where u flick your coin nearest to the wall . Used to play it at school . Winner keeps the money . That prob my 1st introduction to gambling

Pidgeon toss or that’s what they called it during my school days. That was a game of skill though! ?

For me it was the arcades as a kid which has no effect really it wasn’t till I started working in retail selling scratch cards that I started my gambling journey… I used to spend a chunk on them before I found Roulette in the bookies and then online poker after that and eventually slots.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Hang on a minute what’s going on. You’ve got malky talking about losing is virginity and now geezawin talking about tossing someone for something. ????

Blame wb fur that one haz . Did she not say sumfin about discoverin her fruit machine when she was 15/16 and also sumfin else about a 2 penny nudger ???

Oi Haha! I’m innocent, don’t blame me ??

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

yeah i can relate with scratchcards i wouldn’t spend less then 100 a time on them i watched sandwell mobiles videos a while back and watching him lose hundreds of thousand put me right off and never did have any luck in the bookies nor arcades so i stumbled across online slots

kjl412 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

P2P horse racing here in Ireland when I was about 10 year olds putting a couple of euro on then the thrill of seeing it first past the post haha, now 8 years later and I actually get to ride in the races… a lot funner winning with out staking thats for sure although not winning stings just as much

WES1970 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

That game where u flick your coin nearest to the wall . Used to play it at school . Winner keeps the money . That prob my 1st introduction to gambling

Us up north called this game pitch and toss oh what a game it was remember playing at school in the early 80s.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Just a wee bit o fun wb in no way was i trying to put any slight on ur character .thanks for taking it the way it was intended  i thought i might have had to borrow jb’s tin hat after that comment ????

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Love a bit of banter, and gave me a laugh so thanks ??.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Just a wee bit o fun wb in no way was i trying to put any slight on ur character .thanks for taking it the way it was intended  i thought i might have had to borrow jb’s tin hat after that comment ????

I think it was the cherries that popped in on the win line. ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I didn’t get them cherries until I was 16 Haz. I had to wait for them??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

I didn’t get them cherries until I was 16 Haz. I had to wait for them??

Not a typical Sheffield girl then. ??

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)