your first time

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

anyone remember there first gamble i can remember when i was a child and when we went on our holidays we would gamble our 2ps from the arcades playing card games back at the caravan  but my first real gamble other then scratchcards  was when i was 19 my coisen was going into the bookies and i went along as we was off somewhere after and after watching him play the slots and roulette i stuck a fiver in and got it upto 30 pound made a right show of myself though i put a 20 pound spin on roulette and it came in paid 36 i think but i was arguing with the staff that i put 20 on thinking i got the stake back across the board i had no clue how it all worked  the whole bookies was in laughter felt a right melon and i only started playing online slots 4 years ago and it blew my mind playing slots from the comfort of the sofa in your own home not having to play them sticky fobts whats all yours first ppl

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

That game where u flick your coin nearest to the wall . Used to play it at school . Winner keeps the money . That prob my 1st introduction to gambling

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I lived all of my weekends and holidays in skeg from being a toddler until being 15/16 when we sold the caravan. I remember the first time I put 2p into a pusher and i remember my first fruit machine if you can call it that, was the 2p one. Two penny nudger think it was called. Used to help my cousin behind the prize/change counter to get them push pops and diamonds ring lollies they used to shove in candy man grabber ? damn you’re bringing back some memories here!

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

oh yeah thunderball6 forgot all about that game we called it flips and toss what a game is was

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

them arcades make a killing dont they me and the mrs went to wales a few years back and soon as we seen the coin pushers we was on them must of spent 200 pound on them the first two days and  our hands was stinking of that horrible metal smell from holding that many 2ps lol

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

I was about 15 at the time and she was 17, I was a big shot back then swaggering around in my aquascutum or burberry thinking i was the man. It was a usual weekend people from nearby villages and towns would meet up and drink down the park as teenagers used to do. 3 litres of cider between 2/3 some with some juice to mix and some chick always brought some cups like an american movie. Anyway fast forward, the drink had now been consumed and this chick took a liking to me god only knows why, we end up in a little hut in the middle of nowhere which i can only guess is where someone used to store there motorbike. A’l leave out the little details to save myself from embarrassment but with my aquascutum jacket on the floor to cover her from the oil it was that day i did it for the 1st time. Looking back now i think she took advantage of me i think i may have been abused, did i mind? Hell no i had bragging rights from that day forward.. better yet i seen her again when i was 24 am not even sure she remembered but i did have a very fun evening this time round haha…. oh sorry wrong thread 😛

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

I was about 15 at the time and she was 17, I was a big shot back then swaggering around in my aquascutum or burberry thinking i was the man. It was a usual weekend people from nearby villages and towns would meet up and drink down the park as teenagers used to do. 3 litres of cider between 2/3 some with some juice to mix and some chick always brought some cups like an american movie. Anyway fast forward, the drink had now been consumed and this chick took a liking to me god only knows why, we end up in a little hut in the middle of nowhere which i can only guess is where someone used to store there motorbike. A’l leave out the little details to save myself from embarrassment but with my aquascutum jacket on the floor to cover her from the oil it was that day i did it for the 1st time. Looking back now i think she took advantage of me i think i may have been abused, did i mind? Hell no i had bragging rights from that day forward.. better yet i seen her again when i was 24 am not even sure she remembered but i did have a very fun evening this time round haha…. oh sorry wrong thread ?

Ha ha ha ha ha. ????. Knew someone would make a post like that on this thread lol.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

I was about 15 at the time and she was 17, I was a big shot back then swaggering around in my aquascutum or burberry thinking i was the man. It was a usual weekend people from nearby villages and towns would meet up and drink down the park as teenagers used to do. 3 litres of cider between 2/3 some with some juice to mix and some chick always brought some cups like an american movie. Anyway fast forward, the drink had now been consumed and this chick took a liking to me god only knows why, we end up in a little hut in the middle of nowhere which i can only guess is where someone used to store there motorbike. A’l leave out the little details to save myself from embarrassment but with my aquascutum jacket on the floor to cover her from the oil it was that day i did it for the 1st time. Looking back now i think she took advantage of me i think i may have been abused, did i mind? Hell no i had bragging rights from that day forward.. better yet i seen her again when i was 24 am not even sure she remembered but i did have a very fun evening this time round haha…. oh sorry wrong thread ?

Ha ha ha ha ha. ????. Knew someone would make a post like that on this thread lol.

I kept that oil stained jacket for afew years after…true story haha

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Cutting about in Burberry ?? those were the days.

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

haha top lad and no right thread mate it was a gamble you could of lost you coat that day too

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

That game where u flick your coin nearest to the wall . Used to play it at school . Winner keeps the money . That prob my 1st introduction to gambling

HAHA a simple ol game of  heads or tails .  When tossing someone for sumfin meant a plain ol flipping of a coin ????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Hang on a minute what’s going on. You’ve got malky talking about losing is virginity and now geezawin talking about tossing someone for something. ????

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

I kept that oil stained jacket for afew years after…true story haha

Bet u it wasn’t  the only stains on it ??

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

thunderball6 wrote:

HAHA a simple ol game of  heads or tails .  When tossing someone for sumfin meant a plain ol flipping of a coin ????

We used to call it pitchy at our school, I used to roll the coin so it hit the wall and landed 80% of the time near enough touching. People wouldn’t play with me they said i was cheating 😀 If your not cheating are you even trying?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

We called it pitch and toss. Even used to play it at work as apprentices, and a game called “steelies” where we made a court from insulating tape on the ground and had little areas made of tape that you’d have to roll the ball bearing into to gain points. If we ran out of ball bearings we’d just go and get a brand new crane bearing from the stores and burst it open. £20 a game. Could lose some cash at work ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)