You’d have never known

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Stevie Baby, it seems we are in the same boat but I am pretty sure for different reasons, since I don’t have a youtube channel and you don’t know me, as such like how we the audience know you.

I have been watching your streams for a long long time and eventually started seeing a girl who claimed she had been in love with me for a long long time. The thing is, she dumped me, because of you.

Yes, you read that correctly. Because of you. Because of who you are and what you do. She doesn’t know you, the same as I don’t personally know you… but since seeing her, she started watching your streams with me while we were together and when she was at home and really likes your streams.

In some ways you are a bit of a banter king and it’s part of your character. We all love it I reckon. But me.. I respond to your character. Sometimes you say something hilarious or something entirely silly and I respond with things like “fuckin knobhead” and “what a dickhead”, always in jest and while laughing with or even at you. Always with love because you are a great streamer. Pure banter, no hate.

But would she allow it ? Would she fuck !

“You can’t say that” and then one day “You need to stop it”. Until one day “I’ve had enough of you and your hate for bandit”. And I said “the door’s there love” and off she went, aint seen her since. As she left I shouted “He lives in Wrexham, you can find him spitting at coppers !!!!” which was only a dig at her and I know you didnt do it. But really wondered if she would give me the jealousy diatribe.

Turns out, she’s a bit of a dunce.

Keep up the good streams. And if you get approached by a blonde with a big arse, have ya wits about ya.

Smoothoperator WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Could’ve frozen to death! Keep us updated please!!? 😂🥶

farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Smoothoperator wrote:

Could’ve frozen to death! Keep us updated please!!? 😂🥶

no update

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)