You tuber PJ XD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Just stumbled across this clown because he is has been giving Chipmunk slots a load of shit and saying all streamers need to be stopped etc.

Then there is another video one there about him being a virgin and he’s got no look with women and shit then he starts saying all women deserve to be raped and acid thrown in there face, he’s th biggest idiot I’ve ever come across! Thought some of you may be interested in taking a look at this clown.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

He thinks all women should what?! ?

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Type his name on YouTube and I think it’s the top video possibly his most recent and it’s disgusting winningbird vile human being!

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Type PJXD in YouTube and it’s the video with ‘this frustrated virgin’ summit like that!

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Sounds like an incel. There have been a few members who are probably part of incel communities.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

He thinks all women should what?! ?

Should be like you winningbird. ??

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

He must have 2 accounts, theres a channel with 4 videos. One showing off a BBQ and the others bitching about streamers. I’ll have a look at the other you said.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

What do you mean should be like me, Haz? I’m a good one, unlike the sounds of this person ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Wow.. just wow..

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

What do you mean should be like me, Haz? I’m a good one, unlike the sounds of this person ?

It was a compliment. Never mind ?‍♂️ ?. I know your a good one.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I thought it was but I thought twice haha I’ve had a hard week haha 🙂

Kelvie WANTED $45
    Outlaw

This frustrated virgin pj  xd wants all women to get raped and acid in the face (but love buzz) is the titled. I don’t think his brain develop right. Some lass defo pissed on his cornfalkes. Look at how he messages that girl on the dating app and he wonders why he can’t get a lass! He has a serious obsession with chip as well. They pop up in chat all the time, there’s another guy ‘Ronnie’ too, they are in most chat streams, talking absolute tripe!

Mhill WANTED $8
    Outlaw

He’s not the smartest of individuals, who the in the hell makes a video with a title like that for YouTube?

As for Chipmunk, he’s a nice laid back chap. Sadly I don’t have the time to follow him and everyone else I watch. Can’t see why anyone would have anything negative to say about Chip, he’s running a streaming business just like everyone else on Twitch.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Sounds like an incel. There have been a few members who are probably part of incel communities.

Sounds like a full on incel ?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Sounds like a full on incel ?

Aye, the guy is fucked haha

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)