WTH who wants to be a millionaire

Did this ever happen to you?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • #1Yes
  • #2No
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

Who wants to be a millionaire, we all do but wont be with bonuses like that…  haha 🙂

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

I’ve nothing but good things to say about this cancerous, fraudulent, rigged game.

Simply Lovely Programming.

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Just look at the stake man… devastated.

The game is the most rigged pile of toss ever. If I’d have walked away you can bet anything you like it’s have been A.

Definitely needs revising, it’s not true odds at all, said this since day 1.

Anonymous WANTED $81
    Inactive

Pound-saver menu, happy days!

From everything I’ve seen and had happen personally, the 50/50 gamble on this game is utter BS

thatfamousjimmy WANTED $23
    Outlaw

I’m utterly convinced the percentages are BS tbh. Amount of times I’ve lost the 50/50 is unreal should have kept track of it because when the game came out I spent hours and hours to get to 50 spins. Actually managed it on £2 finally and it paid me……… £700ish!! I mean nothing to grumble at but I remember Bandit saying he thought it was guaranteed 10,000x at one point hahahahahaha!! I thought with that many spins it would be 1000x at least, tbh was expecting it to blow the bloody doors off! The killer dead spins 🙁

Anyone got the balls to test it for real?? What I mean is when you get the bonus keep clicking the lowest % answer and see if you still win? I feel like the game is programmed for you to win or lose and it doesn’t matter which you choose. Like I feel like is the case on FOBT too but maybe I’m just a conspiracy theorist hahaha!

Maybe I’ll try it on 20p one day lol 😉

PeachyMike WANTED $41
    Outlaw

I played this on freeplay once to see what it was about. 2 bonusses, a 89% and a 91% , both lost lol.

Will never like, or play, games where you can buy a bonus and have to gamble with a chance of not getting any bonus at all. Pretty sure if they let you keep 8 spins they can spare the fiver it might give and at least you had the feeling you had a bonus.

White rabbit at least gives a bonus when you buy it.

Bonus buys are not allowed over here in Belgium btw, wise decision from the gambling commission .

Roedgaard72 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Had a bash on this on free play the other day; 200 spins to land the bonus, gave me ask the audience with 80% on A, donked me immediately with correct answer B (5%). Glad I never played it for real.

I think it would be stupid for BTG to risk their licenses just for visual numbers. The game has been tested and pays little over 96% during tests. Why dabble with the gambling % ? They have to be accurate according to jursitrictions.

I played it a lot and did see 1-3% a couple of times. 0% is either a glitch or you need glasses:-D

sjotha WANTED $3
    Outlaw

auch man

bishman WANTED $55
    Outlaw

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Just look at the stake man… devastated.

The game is the most rigged pile of toss ever. If I’d have walked away you can bet anything you like it’s have been A.

Definitely needs revising, it’s not true odds at all, said this since day 1.

Whenever I swap to a higher stake (for me) like £1.60, if the feature rolls in I almost always take the 8 spins.  You can still get a decent win in 8.  Like I said earlier, I think it gives you a massive % like that when it really wants you to gamble and lose, because it’s just so so hard to turn down a gamble when apparently the winning % is over 80%!!!  But that being said I was playing this morning and had got from £20 to £60 using 20p and 40p stakes, swapped to 80p for a few spins, bonus rolls in and B is 80%, of course, I pressed it and got screwed.  Then went on tilt mode and spunked all the balance on 80p stake

Will_RAFC WANTED $4
    Outlaw

This game should go straight in the bin. I got a bonus on it and first question was ask the audience, A had 90% and it donked for C on 1%. An absolute fraud of a game and I’ll never play it again.

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)