Wolf legends megaways and uk regulations

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Edze888 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I was just watching letsgiveaspin video dead or alive 2

they where showing how the game needed to go true all regulations and things like that , and they say uk is very strict about everything !   But how the fuck this game wolf legend megaways is restricted!!!   Its a total rip off , I probably have have played like 80 buys in ! Ive hade have so many 28 spins 27 spins 33 spins ! Big multiplayer and the game doesn’t give anything, my max was 400x !  Who allows this games ? Where is the control of the game makers providers ?? What a hell is this . I would say to anyone to avoid that game there is no point to play that game !  And who made that game can fuck him self .

Thank you

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Oh for fuck sake…

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Game doesn’t give anything…. next line my max was x400

X400 is a big win in my book ?

aaloases WANTED $7
    Outlaw

I have had a couple of 1000x’s great game

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Who reported my comment? ?

Edze888 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

What was in the coment ??

1000x how not one time but more ! Fuck off , thats a bulshit!!! ?  33 spins 27 multiplayer, 2 time my buy in !!!!!!!   Like i sad some many times starting with 25-27 spins and fuck all , and that game is pointless!

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Edze888 wrote:

What was in the coment ??

1000x how not one time but more ! Fuck off , thats a bulshit!!! ?  33 spins 27 multiplayer, 2 time my buy in !!!!!!!   Like i sad some many times starting with 25-27 spins and fuck all , and that game is pointless!

Too much beer and sunshine doesn’t mix very well buddy. Just saying ???

Edze888 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

400x , if you have played this game you wouldn’t say its a big win, and the buying it cost .  So not a big win at all .

Whatever , just saying this game sucked me in for a lot of buyings ,nit in one day , but over the week,  but all you get is a joke ! That gamble is not worth!  Let’s say after 15 gambles of shit you finely get 27 spins , and the retriger and it gives you 2 times your money .

This is not a complaint, this is worming to other, not really worth time and money , bigger chances to get on temple 15 – 10 000 megaways then big win on this shit game !

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

“This is not a complaint…”

Yes it fucking is ??

Edze888 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Okay it is ???

literally fuck that game and who mede it ! 1 worst game and then buffalo even i have hade 2 time on that game 1500x

aaloases WANTED $7
    Outlaw

well if your offering out free wormings I am sure someone will take you up on it.

Prolly best to get your head down and go again tomoz mate.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Edze888 wrote:

400x , if you have played this game you wouldn’t say its a big win, and the buying it cost .  So not a big win at all .

Whatever , just saying this game sucked me in for a lot of buyings ,nit in one day , but over the week,  but all you get is a joke ! That gamble is not worth!  Let’s say after 15 gambles of shit you finely get 27 spins , and the retriger and it gives you 2 times your money .

This is not a complaint, this is worming to other, not really worth time and money , bigger chances to get on temple 15 – 10 000 megaways then big win on this shit game !

Simple solution to this, dont buy the bonus! 400x is a big win, whether you’re buying it or not. I’m happy when I get 100x on a game, and maybe if you feel like 400x isn’t big enough for you, you need to take a break and bring your self down to earth.

Edze888 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Okay , play the game and you will know what im talking about.

Its very simple , 27 – 33 spins high multiplayer and it give you max 400x  .

Temple 15 spins and 10 000 megaways , what do you expect ???  Im sure not 2 times your buy in ???

Kinda same on this game its not like it gives you 27 spins to star at every 2 buys.

Which have happened a lot of times

Never mind , ive share my thoughts on this game and I would recommend to stay away from it . And I will for sure

thank you Ed

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Wasnt meaning to come across arsey in my last post so sorry about that.

I have played the game multiple times, but it’s a fairly high variance game. Some bonuses pay 1x some pay 1000x. Try grinding the base instead for a bonus. I personally think it’s just another megaways clone but I do like it.

philoboy589 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Great game tbh just low roll this game, i bonus buy at 10p stake and it paid like £165 on 10p which is not badhad similar win on vikings megaways on the same day bought a bonus for £5 gambled to 7 spins and 2x and it paid £166.

so really you dont have to bet big to win big

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)